- Most Beautiful Caribbean Islands – The Grenadines – S4:E32
- 12 Most Beautiful Caribbean Places to Visit!
- Living on Island Time, All the Time
- Zac Brown Band – Island Song W/Lyrics
- Top 10 Caribbean Countries to Visit in 2021 | MojoTravels
- Best Caribbean Islands 2021 | Top 20 Best Places to Visit in the Caribbean
- Full Episode: From St. Louis To St. Croix (S1, E1) | Caribbean Life | HGTV
- BOAT LIFE: Arriving in the Caribbean 🌴🌞
- Top 10 Caribbean Islands to Retire | Cost of Living
- St Maarten, SXM – LIVING IN THE ISLANDS – Trip To Anguilla, CARIBBEAN!
This is real tale of a trip to the coastline that endlesses. It’s regarding a couple that escape human being to build a little restaurant on an island paradise– and uncover that even heaven has its pitfalls. It’s a story full of disasters as well as funny, culinary calamities and also victories, and also indelible portraits of people who live and also work on a bit of beauty embeded in the Caribbean Sea. It’s about the maddening, stressful, extravagant difficulties of aiming to live the basic life– and the happiness that comes when you somehow draw it off.
The tale begins when Bob as well as Melinda Blanchard sell their successful Vermont food business as well as determine, probably impulsively, to obtain far from it all. Why not open a coastline bar and grill on Anguilla, their favored Caribbean island? One point causes another and also the little grill transformeds into an enchanting restaurant that quickly draws four-star reviews and also a celebrity-studded clientele anxious for Melinda’s mouth-watering cooking. Amidst the mad speed of the Christmas “high period,” the Blanchards as well as their kitchen area staff– Clinton and Ozzie, the dancing sous-chefs; Shabby, the master lobster-wrangler; Bug, the dish-washing comedian– integrated like a fracture drill team. Or even during funny ruckus, there are moments of bliss.
As the Blanchards learn how to adapt to island time, they come to be ever before much more deeply affixed to the quirky rhythms and personalizeds of their brand-new home. Till catastrophe strikes: Hurricane Luis, a category-4 storm with two-hundred-mile-an-hour gusts, ravages Anguilla. Bob and Melinda study the wreckage of their cherished restaurant as well as question whether leaving Anguilla, with its many challenges, would be any type of much easier than walking out on each other. Caring, sexy, and uproarious, A Trip to the Beach is a love letter to a location that ends up being both home as well as getaway.
- Publisher:Three Rivers Press; Reprint edition (November 20, 2001)
- Paperback:295 pages
- Item Weight:12 ounces
- Dimensions:5.2 x 0.7 x 7.97 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#784,787 in Books
- #389 in General Caribbean Travel Guides
- #500 in Atmospheric Sciences (Books)
- #779 in Cooking Humor