- Camino de Santiago, St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela, Finisterre & Muxia
- Walking the Camino de Santiago with Village to Village Map Guides
- St James Way: Camino del Norte 2019, Part III, Luarca to Santiago
- Camino De Santiago 2019 – Day 35 – Olveiroa to Fisterra
- Camino de Santiago Full Doumentary (The Way of St. James )
- The Way of St. James (Camino de Santiago). Origins | Documentary Part 2
- The Le Puy Camino | CaminoWays.com
- Life is a trip! -Camino de Santiago-
- Walking the Camino Francés from Leon to Santiago de Compostela in Spain
- Camino Frances November 2007 (Part 1)
A Town to Village Guide to the Camino de Santiago is a thorough manual to walking the Camino de Santiago, or Way of Saint James, from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Santiago de Compostela (the Camino Francés), as well as also the Camino Finisterre to Muxían as well as Finisterre.
Fully updated April 2018, and now offered in Kindle style! The Kindle book has all the features included in the print edition along with additional intending details. Currently you can carry a full guidebook in the hand of your hand using a smart phone, e-reader or tablet!
Both layouts include:
– Full-color thorough to-scale topographical stage maps of daily's stroll with complimentary GPS data online.
– The whole 800km Camino Francés and 90km Camino Finisterre.
– 135 in-depth phase, city and community maps (now simpler to review).
– Essential useful information on transport, lodgings and also solutions.
– Detailed listings of explorer hostels (albergues) and also private lodgings in each town, including costs, facilities, number of beds, get in touch with information, hunting seasons, as well as a lot more.
– Regional introductions to the various locations along the Camino consisting of info concerning traditional foods, plants and also fauna, and neighborhood society.
– Overviews of loads of middle ages pilgrim websites, with information regarding the historic context of the trip.
– Expert recommendations on hiking gear, packaging as well as day-to-day Camino life.
Additional planning subjects included in the Kindle version:
– Camino Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
– Alternate plan pointers for those that want a quicker or slower speed.
– A checklist of places the offer vegan and also or gluten complimentary meals.
– Special factors to consider for females and traveling with youngsters.
– More details about scheduling flights, trains as well as buses.
– A Spanish phrasebook as well as mini Basque (Euskara) phrasebook.
– A timeline of the background of Spain with emphasis on the Camino background.
– A list of advised reading and also films regarding the Camino de Santiago.
- File Size: 140061 KB
- Print Length: 826 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Village to Village Press, LLC; 3 edition (April 3, 2018)
- Publication Date: April 3, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BYGGMR4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled