- Venice's Hidden Beauty | Alex Polizzi's Secret Italy – TRACKS
- Rome Best Place Tourist Guide 🇮🇹 Italy – Travel and Discover
- 8 Best reasons to retire to Italy! Living in Italy!
- 13 non-touristy things to do in Venice | Venice hidden gems
- History Summarized: The Republic of Venice (Ft. Suibhne!)
- Francesco's Italy – Top to Toe – Episode 1 FULL
- ITALY UNEXPLORED ABRUZZO – Italian Food Feast, Pescara & Chieti | Italian Family in Italy
- How did Italy Become a Country? | Animated History
- Florence in 360: Italy's Invisible Cities – BBC Taster
- 101 Facts About Italy
2nd in the highly-acclaimed City Keys collection, City Secrets Florence, Venice, and the Towns of Italy is a distinct and sophisticated guidebook that puts together the referrals of some of the world’s most noteworthy authors, musicians, designers, and others.
Whether blogging about a painting, a dining establishment, or a village’s covert byways, these specialists’ observations, taken with each other, total up to a thrilling expert’s take a look at both the popular as well as the overlooked. The impassioned summaries and educated viewpoints in the pages of City Secrets Florence, Venice, and also the Towns of Italy form an inspired scenic tour of this most inspiring of nations.
- Publisher:Little Bookroom (June 9, 2001)
- Library Binding:384 pages
- Item Weight:12.6 ounces
- Dimensions:4.25 x 0.9 x 6.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,313,684 in Books
- #217 in Venice Travel Guides
- #231 in Florence Travel Guides
- #2,555 in general Italy Travel Guides