- 018: Sailing the Corinth Canal, Visiting Epidavros and Mooring in Aegina
- 026: Sailing and Anchoring in Ibiza and Woody tries Clickbait to Boost the Video Blogs!
- Chris Capre: Successful Forex Price Action Trading & The Right Mindset
- FFP 170 | The 5 Biggest Challenges When Learning Fertility Awareness | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- 8:00 AM – CURRENT AFFAIRS SHOW 4th April | RRB ALP/Group D, SBI Clerk, IBPS, SSC, KVS, UP Police
Surface’s map of Eastern Crete provides vacationers with whatever they require: Scale of 100.000, which associates all the details with quality as well as thoroughly. Map information processed within a GIS atmosphere, causing wonderful accuracy. Dual coordinate system, WGS 84 and ΕΓΣΑ 87, entirely compatible with GPS. It is published on Polyart product, making it totally water-proof as well as rip-proof. You could fold it and unfold it a hundred times, fold it in uneven means, soak it in the sea or leave it out in the rain. This map is indestructible! Clear signs, conveniently legible fonts, abundant shades as well as excellent arrangement of every component make the map very friendly to the customer. One-of-a-kind wide range of details. Every town, every roadway (including their distance in km), every view, every beach, every filling station, the outdoor camping areas and much more, are all included in the map. One of the most essential tracks of the area are marked in the map, with clear lines, in two classifications (main and second tracks), including their precise range in km, in addition to the hill havens. For the first time in a map of Crete, the bolted canyoning courses as well as the climbing crags of the area are consisted of. Moreover, recommended picturesque courses are marked with an environment-friendly darkness on the map. Likewise, a full index of the place names and also the historical sites is consisted of, in addition to a comprehensive townplan of Aghios Nikolaos in the range of 1:4.500.
- Item Weight:3.53 ounces
- Dimensions:5.2 x 0.12 x 5.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#12,353,295 in Books
- #4,498 in Atlases (Books)