- Danube bike trail Passau Vienna
- Danube Cycle Path – Cycling from Passau to Vienna along the River Danube
- Danube – Passau to Vienna Cycling Holiday
- EuroVelo 6 (Donauradweg segment): Cycling along the Danube River from Passau to Vienna (2019)
- Donauradweg 2: Österreich / Danube Bike Trail: Austria
- Cycling Along the Danube River – Passau to Vienna May 2019
- Cycling the Danube – Episode 3 | AUSTRIA.. Passau to Bratislava – EUROVELO 6
- Donauradweg (Danube Bike Path) – Von Passau nach Bratislava/From Passau to Bratislava
- Passau to Vienna on bicycle – Day 3: Linz to Enns (Radtour am Donauradweg)
- Passau to Vienna on bicycle – Day 2: Schlögen to Linz (Radtour am Donauradweg)
From its headwaters in the Black Forest of south-western Germay, the Danube flows through several of the most lovely landscapes in Europe. Pristine flood-plains, stunning towns as well as small towns, and a wide range of social spots line the river as it begins its long march to the remote Black Sea. This guide has detailed maps of the countryside and of numerous cities as well as towns, precise path summaries, details concerning historical as well as social sites as well as background details and a thorough checklist of over night accomodations.
The second volume covers the Austrian part: from Passau (Bavaria) to Vienna, and takes you via Linz, Enns, Krems, and also Nosterneuburg.
Dimension: 12 x 23 centimeters; colourful photos and detailed maps; spiral bound.
- Spiral-bound: 162 pages
- Publisher: Verlag Esterbauer (October 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3850001601
- ISBN-13: 978-3850001601
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 15 customer reviews