- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
- Travel Q&A: Cruises, Package Tours, Boomer Travel w/ Special Guest Kathy Wolters 2/18
- History of Germany Documentary
- AUSTRIA WEBINAR
- Oh My Gosh! It's Time For Travel Trivia! Good Luck and No Cheating!
With this overview, travelers can take an intimate trip of the attractive Low Countries of Europe. Starting with Amsterdam, there are 23 do-it-yourself trips in Holland, 13 in Belgium, and also 4 in Luxembourg. A total amount of 47 maps shows you precisely where every little thing is, while an extensive menu translator makes dining at the suggested restaurants a satisfaction. Websites, phone numbers, traveling details, as well as glossaries aid in obtaining you about without difficulty.
- Publisher:Hastings House / Daytrips Publishers; 4th edition (September 12, 2005)
- Paperback:288 pages
- Item Weight:13.6 ounces
- Dimensions:5.25 x 0.65 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#2,085,979 in Books
- #146 in General Belgium Travel Guides
- #389 in General Netherlands Travel Guides
- #2,291 in General Europe Travel Guides