- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Austria
- Innsbruck – Part 1 | Tirol | Austria | Follow Me Everywhere
- Alpenzoo Innsbruck | Tirol | Austria | Follow Me Everywhere
- IN A MINUTE: VIENNA | CHRISTMAS EDITION | Follow Me Everywhere
- Australia Road Trip By Drone
- The Bali Experience
- IN A MINUTE: BERLIN | Follow Me Everywhere
- KINDERDIJK WINDMILLS | UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE | THE NETHERLANDS | Follow Me Everywhere
- Conquering Rhodes Island with Eyewitness Travel knights …
- What it is like in Rome, Italy
With superb digital photography, images, and maps, this user friendly traveling guide will lead you directly to the best of Austria.
From the Salzkammergut lakes surrounded by mountains, attractive Innsbruck, and middle ages Hochosterwitz castle, to the magnificent royal palaces in Vienna, and Baroque design in Salzburg, this guide will reveal you all the leading sights that this lovely nation needs to provide. Find out about Austrian cakes as well as breads, Austrian composers, and the nation’s historical and also modern-day architecture. There are also suggestions for picturesque driving paths and also strolling trails, in addition to functional suggestions for navigating, with reviews of the most effective dining establishments, cafés, and puts to stay.
With thousands of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and personalized maps that light up every web page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Austria truly reveals you this city as nobody else can.
- Series: Travel Guide
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel; Updated edition (March 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1465467890
- ISBN-13: 978-1465467898
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars71 customer ratings