- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Germany
- IN A MINUTE: BERLIN | Follow Me Everywhere
- Almanya Hakkında İlginç Bilgiler 1. Bölüm
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Munich the Bavarian Alps
- LONDON TOUR | Walking through Petticoat Lane Market | Local Hidden gem tourists don't know!!!
- DUBAI & ABU DHABI DK Eyewitness Travel Guides 2007 @ +6285.872.548.428 eBook Bukupedia DK Series
- Canary Wharf And Jubilee Park City Tour 2020 | The Financial District of London | LONDON WALK
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to FRANCE 2010 @ +6281.320.027.519 eBook Bukupedia DK Publishing, Ltd
- WAT ARUN Temple of Dawn, BANGKOK THAILAND – Bangkok Walking Tour
- Channel 4 Building to Westminster Abbey and Strutton Ground Market Victoria LONDON WALK
Loaded with pictures, illustrations, and detailed maps, DK Eyewitness Traveling Overview: Germany will lead you straight to the best of this stunning country, from its lovely castles and cathedrals; popular beer halls, celebrations, and Xmas markets; to strolls as well as hikes via the countryside.
This totally updated overview consists of 3-D detailed exploded views and also floor plans of must-see views, plus street-by-street maps of communities as well as cities. Comprehensive listings showcase the best hotels, resorts, restaurants, and also nightlife in each area for all budget plans.
What's brand-new in DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: – New schedules based on length of remain, regional destinations, and motifs.
– Brand-new hotel and also restaurants listings consisting of DK's Choice suggestions.
– Restaurant locations plotted on redrawn location maps and also detailed with views.
– Redesigned and also rejuvenated insides make the overviews even less complicated to review.
With thousands of full-color photos, hand-drawn images, and customized maps that light up every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Germany really shows you this nation as no one else can.
- Publisher:DK Eyewitness Travel; Revised edition (April 17, 2018)
- Paperback:584 pages
- Item Weight:1.95 pounds
- Dimensions:5.1 x 1.25 x 8.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#239,213 in Books
- #6 in Munich Travel Guides
- #12 in Berlin Travel Guides
- #34 in Sweden History