- Shelling 101 Quick Beach Hacks N Tips Sand Rake vs Sand Dipper Episode Four Sanibel Island Edition
- Florida Seashell Challenge Days Eight Through Ten
- Florida Shelling Challenge Days 14 Through 16
- Shelling Bowman's Beach, Sanibel Island, Florida
- Sanibel Island Can't Top This! Seashell OVERLOAD on Cayo Costa | Virtual Shelling ♥ Shell With Me!
- SHELLING Mexico Beach, Florida
- Summer Shelling, Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Shelling Shell Island, Panama City Beach, Florida, Part I
- Virtual Shelling, Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Shelling Prehistoric Shells, Bowman's Beach, Florida
The very first edition of Florida's Living Coastlines (2007) was commonly commended. Currently, the 2nd version of this supremely thorough overview has a lot more to please the interested beachcomber, including expanded material and added accounts with more than 1800 full-color pictures, maps, as well as images.
It declares the living points and also symbolic life along the state's 700 miles of sandy coastlines. The broadened second edition now identifies and explains over 1400 inquisitiveness, with lavishly illustrated accounts organized right into Beach Features, Beach Animals, Beach Plants, Beach Minerals, as well as Hand of Man.
- Publisher:Pineapple Press; Second edition (May 1, 2017)
- Paperback:400 pages
- Item Weight:1.9 pounds
- Dimensions:6.2 x 1 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#24,152 in Books
- #5 in Coastal Ecosystems
- #6 in Seashells (Books)
- #70 in Outdoors & Nature Reference