- Mexico 2017 – The best of Riviera Maya (HD)
Written by citizens, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert suggestions for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
As the gateway to the Riviera Maya, Cancún is a thriving coastline neighborhood and Mexico’s most prominent vacationer destination. In stunning full-color, Fodor’s Cancún & the Riviera Maya highlights the most effective coastlines, hotels, restaurants, as well as activities in the area, including Cozumel and also the Yucatán.
This traveling guide consists of:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and dining establishment recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice assigning our leading choices
· Multiple schedules to discover the leading tourist attractions and also what’s off the ruined path
· In-depth outbreak attributes on tequila and mezcal, The Maya, and also Chichén Itza
· Coverage of Cancun, Isla Mujeres, The Caribbean Coast, Cozumel, Yucatan and also Campeche States
Preparation to go to even more of Mexico? Take a look at Fodor’s traveling guides to Los Cabos and also Puerto Vallarta.
- Series: Full-color Travel Guide (Book 4)
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Fodor’s (August 11, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1101878371
- ISBN-13: 978-1101878378
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 3.7 out of 5 stars40 customer ratings