- Mexico 2017 – The best of Riviera Maya (HD)
- 8 Reasons Why Americans LEAVE Costa Rica [Why I Left]
Written by citizens, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert suggestions for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
As the gateway to the Riviera Maya, Cancún is a thriving coastline neighborhood and Mexico’s most prominent vacationer destination. In stunning full-color, Fodor’s Cancún & the Riviera Maya highlights the most effective coastlines, hotels, restaurants, as well as activities in the area, including Cozumel and also the Yucatán.
This traveling guide consists of:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and dining establishment recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice assigning our leading choices
· Multiple schedules to discover the leading tourist attractions and also what’s off the ruined path
· In-depth outbreak attributes on tequila and mezcal, The Maya, and also Chichén Itza
· Coverage of Cancun, Isla Mujeres, The Caribbean Coast, Cozumel, Yucatan and also Campeche States
Preparation to go to even more of Mexico? Take a look at Fodor’s traveling guides to Los Cabos and also Puerto Vallarta.
- Publisher : Fodor's (August 11, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1101878371
- ISBN-13 : 978-1101878378
- Item Weight : 1.04 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.17 x 0.71 x 7.97 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,435,365 in Books
- #56 in Yucatan Peninsula Travel Guides
- #58 in Cancun & Cozumel Travel Guides
- #182 in Scuba Travel Guides