- Top 10 Best Greek Islands
- How to Get the Most out of a Greek Cruise Stop in Mykonos
- How to get the most out of a Greek Cruise stop in Crete – Chania
- Port of Santorini – Fira
- Top 10 Corfu Travel Guides to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
- Port of Rhodes – Greek Cruise Stop – Explore Old Town
- Port of Crete – Best Greek Gyro Ever!
- ROME | ITALY | Follow Me Everywhere
- Brush Maintenance & Safety/Hygiene in Cosmetics
- Boston | Wikipedia audio article
Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
The Greek Islands represent the ultimate Mediterranean getaway. Impossibly blue seas, gorgeous beaches, whitewashed alleyways draped in pink bougainvillea, blue-domed Greek Orthodox churches, picturesque villages, and famous historical sites have lured visitors to these wonders of the Aegean for hundreds of years. Bursting with beautiful full-color photos, Fodor’s Essential Greek Islands provides expert insider advice on everything from the best beaches in Crete to the best archaeological sites on Corfu. Also included is full coverage of the big-city wonders of Athens, the primary gateway for travelers to Greece.
- Publisher:Fodor's Travel; 5th edition (January 30, 2018)
- Paperback:624 pages
- Item Weight:1.1 pounds
- Dimensions:5.2 x 0.8 x 7.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#136,007 in Books
- #9 in Rhodes Travel Guides
- #11 in Crete Travel Guides
- #30 in General Turkey Travel Guides