- Top 10 Puerto Vallarta Travel Guides Books to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
- Puerto Vallarta! ~ Puerto Vallarta 2016 #2
Created by locals, Fodor's traveling overviews have actually been providing skilled suggestions for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Delicious neighborhood cuisine, lively nightlife, natural elegance, as well as an abundance of sunny beaches make Puerto Vallarta among the most-visited destinations in Mexico. From the genuine individual art of the Huichol Indians to exhilarating outside adventures to the historical cobblestone streets of the Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta as well as close-by areas teems with fascinating points to see as well as do.
This travel guide consists of:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant referrals, with Fodor's Choice assigning our leading choices
· Multiple plans to discover the leading destinations as well as just what's off the ruined path
· In-depth breakout attributes on tequila as well as mezcal, mariachi, and local art
· Side Trips from Puerto Vallarta consisting of San Blas, The Mountain Towns, and also Guadalajara
Planning to go to even more of Mexico? Take a look at Fodor's travel guides to Cancun and also Los Cabos.
- Publisher:Fodor's; 6th edition (May 12, 2015)
- Paperback:304 pages
- Item Weight:13.1 ounces
- Dimensions:5.21 x 0.6 x 7.97 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#791,082 in Books
- #13 in Puerto Vallarta Travel Guides
- #242 in Beach Travel
- #307 in General Mexico Travel Guides