- ITALY TRAVEL GUIDE: How to see Italy in 7 Days! (2019)
- Zagat's with Hank & Beverly Gelfand: Anniversary – SNL
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Spain – Travel Video
- CHICAGO TRAVEL GUIDE | Best Things To Do in the Windy City | TRAVEL VLOG
- Rome Italy travel guide – Tips for first-time visitors
- Arthur Frommer recommended Italy tour review video by Cheryl
- Explore Chicago, USA | Travel Guide
- Top 10 Things To Do In CHICAGO | (Travel Guide)
- Venice Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Travel Expert Arthur Frommer on STORY Small Group Italy Tours
From one of the most relied on name in traveling, Frommer's Italy 2019 is a detailed, entirely updated guide to one of Europe's a lot of storied holiday locations. With handy recommendations and also straightforward referrals from Frommer's specialist writers, you'll walk amongst the old ruins of Pompeii, float along the canals of Venice, value Renaissance masterworks in Florence, discover off-the-beaten-path Puglia and live la dolce vita in Rome– in addition to find timeless wonders such as the vineyards of Tuscany and cliff-top communities perched along the Amalfi Coast.
Inside the guide:
Full-color images and also helpful maps, consisting of a detachable foldout map
In-depth schedules for preparing your journey to fit your schedule and also rate of interests (as well as assist you avoid lines and crowds).
Rewarding experiences to aid you value Italian culture, cuisine, and history.
Honest testimonials of the very best restaurants, historical sights, museums, trips, shops, and experiences– as well as no-punches-pulled info on the ones unworthy your money and time.
Accurate, updated info on transportation, valuable web sites, telephone numbers, and extra.
Budget-planning aid with the inside information on prices as well as methods to conserve cash, whether you're taking a trip on a small or in the lap of high-end.
About Frommer's: There's a factor that Frommer's has actually been the most relied on name in traveling for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling overview series in 1957 to assist American servicemen satisfy their desire for travel in Europe, as well as ever since, we have released hundreds of titles came to be a home name aiding millions upon countless individuals understand their very own dreams of seeing our earth. Traveling is easy with Frommer's.
- Series: Complete Guides
- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: FrommerMedia; 13 edition (November 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1628873949
- ISBN-13: 978-1628873948
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars58 customer ratings