- Salzburg Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Frommer's Salzburg Day By Day Frommer's Day by Day Pocket
- FROMMER'S SALZBURG DAY BY DAY WITH MAP FROMMER'S DAY BY DAY SALZBURG by Dalton, Nick Author on Sep
- Frommer's Prague Day by Day Frommer's Day by Day Pocket
- Frommer's Prague day by day
- Frommer's Prague and the Best of the Czech Republic Frommer's Complete Guides
- O God, Thou Faithful God (O Gott, du frommer Gott)
- Hercules, HWV 60 (Sung in German) : Act III Scene 5: Duet: O Held, dess Ruhm in aller Mund -…
- Frommer's Prague by Night
- #Christ for the #World We Sing (1769) by Felice de Giardini
- Bratislava, Slovakia || A Day Trip from Vienna, Austria
Salzburg Each Day is the best pocket overview publication for independent travellers providing an useful, vibrant format with valuable, clear maps as well as adeptly made trips. The overview highlights the must-see places in the city as well as provides educated point of view on where to remain, eat and also shop.
Our writer informs you his much-loved moments in the city, as well as overviews you round the city’s highlights from the Hohensalzburg Fortress to the base of the Red Bull Flying Bulls aerial display screen team. His excursions cover Mozart’s city, Sound of Music film places, Art & Architecture, an exquisite scenic tour, Christmas in the City and Salzburg with Kids.
With his speciality being skiing, he likewise covers the very best skiing locations, and presents you to summertime outside locations by bike, in addition to the hillside locations of Mönchsberg, Kapuzinerberg as well as Untersberg. You’ll also be given professional advice on where to go shopping, stay, eat, consume and also delight in the local culture and also details on outing to the historical salt mining location of Salzkammerqut as well as the German town of Berchtesgaden.
Likewise consists of topographic maps to go along with every tour in addition to a fold-out regional map in plastic situation.
- Series: Frommer’s Day by Day – Pocket (Book 83)
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: *Frommers; 1 edition (August 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470721197
- ISBN-13: 978-0470721193
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.5 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 8 customer reviews