- Italy: Gladiators – Travel Kids in EUROPE
- History of Italy Documentary
- How an Amateur Built the World's Biggest Dome
- Pompeiian Sexuality | National Geographic
- This Italian Village Was Dying … Until the Refugees Came | National Geographic
- Ancient Rome 101 | National Geographic
- Cara Delevingne in the Sardinia Mountains (Full Episode) | Running Wild With Bear Grylls
- The Return of the Bubonic Plague
- Extraordinary Octopus Takes To Land | The Hunt | BBC Earth
- The Age of Exploration: Crash Course European History #4
– Water-proof – Tear-Resistant – Travel Map
National Geographic's Adventure Map of Italy is an indispensable tool for vacationers looking for to explore the rich background, romance, as well as legendary landscapes of this exceptional country. Cities and towns are clearly indicated as well as easy to locate in the user-friendly index. A road network complete with distances and designations for roads, motorways, expressways, and also additional routes will certainly assist you discover the route that's right for you. This map provides global travelers with the ideal mix of information and also point of view, highlighting thousands of sights and the varied and distinct locations within the nation consisting of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, archaeological sites, galleries, picturesque viewpoints, castles, parks, as well as churches.
The northern half of the country is shown from its boundaries with France, Switzerland, Austria, as well as Slovenia to its capital, Rome, as well as includes the districts of Aosta Valley, Piedmont, Lombardy, Trentino-Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, Tuscany, Marche, Umbria, Lazio, Abruzzo, and also Molise. The southerly half of the nation consisting of the Mediterranean islands of Sicily and also Sardinia, and also the provinces of Campania, Apulia, Basilicata, and also Calabria are covered on the other half of the map.
Italy is a nation that manages to balance a progressive, inventive approach to life with its rich and valued history. Its mark on the world has included the political expanse of the Roman Empire, the religious importance of the Catholic Church, the social motion of the Renaissance, as well as extraordinary impact in the areas of style, art, music, literary works, movie theater, movie theater, science, fashion, and also food. The mix of these diverse attractions as well as its pleasant environment make Italy a perennial favorite for vacationers the world over.
Every Adventure Map is published on long lasting synthetic paper, making them water resistant, tear-resistant as well as hard– capable of standing up to the roughness of international travel.Map Scale = 1:1,000,000 Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25.5" Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- Publisher:Natl Geographic Society Maps; 2019th edition (January 1, 2019)
- Map:2 pages
- Item Weight:3.25 ounces
- Dimensions:4.1 x 0.2 x 8.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#21,196 in Books
- #12 in General Europe Travel Guides
- #20 in general Italy Travel Guides
- #38 in Atlases (Books)