- The Two Great Cities: Babylon, Jerusalem and the New Birth – Vasko Belovski
- Jerusalem film takes viewer deep inside Holy City
- Jerusalem – the capital of Israel aerial drone video | ירושלים מהרחפן
- The Great City of Revelation – is it Rome or Jerusalem?
- A Tour of the Incredible Old City of Jerusalem
- Jerusalem and Nazareth, The Holy Cities
- Two Cities One Break – Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
- The Holy City – André Rieu
- Jerusalem | Beautiful city! Timelapse
- Tel Aviv & Jerusalem | 2 Sunny Cities – 1 Break!
When the Jebusites constructed Jerusalem around 2000 BC, it seems unlikely that they ever visualized the influence this city would have on the history and destiny of the human race. Versus its historical history, with ancient parapets together with souvenir boutiques, individuals of lots of races and also ethnic origins all shop a few declines of water from the Jordan or an olive branch as a precious memento of this divine city.
Bells toll from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, while muezzins ask for prayer in the Mosque of Omar and also the Jewish loyal cry out at the Wailing Wall, in a blend of religious expression discovered no place else on the planet.
- Series: Great Cities
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Parkstone Press (June 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1859955584
- ISBN-13: 978-1859955581
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 0.6 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars1 customer rating