- JOURNEYS OF A LIFETIME
- Guernsey Vacation Travel and Tourism Guide
- Guinea The Mineral Rich Country
- Why Not Go And Visit The Land Of Jersey!
- Ghana Tourist and Travel Facts and Information
- Guinea Bissau Essential Travel and Tourism Information
- How About An Excursion To Kiribati!
- It's From Geography Now! The Land of Georgia
- Geography Now Visits Germany!
- Guatemala On The Horizon
Featuring 120 new locations, this best-selling inspiring traveling overview exposes 500 renowned and also lesser-known destinations around the world, from sea cruises in Antarctica to steed treks in the Andes. Totally changed and also updated for its 10th wedding anniversary.
Assembled from the favored trips of National Geographic's legendary travel writers, this totally updated, 10th wedding anniversary edition of Journeys of a Lifetime covers the globe to highlight the best of the globe's most celebrated as well as lesser-known vacations. Providing a diverse array of opportunities, every continent as well as possible type of transport is covered, illustrated with marvelous shade photos. With 16 new pages; brand-new locations like Cartegena, Colombia; as well as updated information throughout, this timely brand-new version is the best resource for travelers who hunger for adventurous journeys– from trekking the elevations of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania to hill cycling in Transylvania– and also those looking for even more details experiences (the world's top small cruise ships, warm brand-new museums around the globe, secrets for adhering to in the steps of movie and also TV heroes, and much more). Each chapter features spectacular digital photography, full-color maps, and functional suggestions, including how to arrive, when to check out, and just how to take advantage of your journey.
Informative as well as motivating, this luxurious volume is a long-lasting source that viewers will treasure for years ahead.
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: National Geographic; Revised, Updated edition (October 23, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1426219733
- ISBN-13: 978-1426219733
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 1.2 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 39 customer reviews