- Introducing Cancún, Cozumel & Yucatán
- Top 9 Places To Visit in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula: Holbox, Bacalar, Cozumel!
- Top 10 Cancun Cozumel Travel Guides Books to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
- How to Plan a Mexico Vacation : Best Travel Guide Books
- Cancun City Guide – Lonely Planet travel videos
- Exploring Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula – Lonely Planet vlog
- Merida Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Top 10 Cozumel Mexico Travel Guides Books to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
- BEST OF THE YUCATAN
- Natalie Tran in Mexico with Lonely Planet, Part I
Lonesome Planet: The globe's leading travel overview author
Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan is your key to the most appropriate, current suggestions on what to see and also miss, and just what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Chichen Itza's massive El Castilo pyramid, swim in a cenote, and also party in a balmy Caribbean cantina in Merida; all with your trusted fellow traveler. Reach the heart of Cancun, Cozumel and also the Yucatan and also begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide: Color maps and photos throughout Highlights as well as plans assist you tailor your journey to your personal demands as well as passions Insider pointers to save money and time and get around like a local, preventing crowds and trouble areas Essential details within your reaches – hours of procedure, telephone number, websites, transportation suggestions, costs Honest testimonials for all budgets – consuming, resting, sight-seeing, heading out, shopping, hidden treasures that the majority of manuals miss out on Cultural understandings give you a richer, much more fulfilling traveling experience – food, history, art, literary works, Maya heritage, landscapes, wild animals, customizeds and rules Over 30 maps Covers Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya and also the Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatan State, Chichen Itza, Campeche, Chiapas as well as much more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan, our most extensive guide to Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan, is excellent for both discovering top views as well as taking roads much less took a trip.
Searching for much more substantial coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Mexico for a detailed check out all the nation has to provide.
Authors: Written and also researched by Lonely Planet, John Hecht, Lucas Vidgen.
Concerning Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media business with manuals to every location, an award-winning website, mobile and electronic travel products, as well as a devoted vacationer community. Lonesome Planet covers must-see areas yet also allows curious tourists to get off ruined courses to understand even more of the society of the areas in which they find themselves.
[amazon_link asins=’1465423028,B00B1XKSZW’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jpiegom-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’27638aac-7d2b-11e7-976a-d1e4dd81726e’]
- Publisher:Lonely Planet; 7th edition (September 20, 2016)
- Paperback:320 pages
- Item Weight:12 ounces
- Dimensions:5.04 x 0.67 x 7.76 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#697,963 in Books
- #31 in Cancun & Cozumel Travel Guides
- #36 in Yucatan Peninsula Travel Guides
- #97 in Spa Travel Guides