- Introducing Croatia
- Road trip from Montenegro to Croatia
- When to go to Croatia
- Discovering Northern Dalmatia, Croatia – Lonely Planet vlog
- Dubrovnik Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Top 13 Attractions in Croatia according to Lonely Planet
- Dive into Croatia's most unusual winery – Lonely Planet x GoPro
- The best European destination to travel to in 2017 – Lonely Planet
- Dubrovnik City Guide – Croatia – Travel & Discover
- Havana City Guide – Lonely Planet travel video
Lonely Planet: The world's leading traveling overview author *.
Lonely Planet's Croatia is your key to the most pertinent, updated guidance on what to see and avoid, as well as what hidden explorations await you. Sail the island-speckled coastline, marvel at historical fts and estates, and also walk Dubrovnik's city wall surfaces– all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Croatia as well as start your journey currently!
Inside Lonely Planet's Croatia: Colour maps and pictures throughout Highlights as well as travel plans help you customize your trip to your individual demands as well as interests Insider suggestions to conserve money and time and also navigate like a local, avoiding groups as well as problem areas Essential information at your fingertips – hrs of procedure, contact number, sites, transit suggestions, rates Honest evaluations for all spending plans – eating, sleeping, sightseeing and tour, heading out, buying, concealed treasures that most manuals miss Cultural understandings offer a richer, extra satisfying traveling experience – history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, national politics Covers Zagreb, Zagorje, Slavonia, Istria, Kvarner, Northern Dalmatia, Split & Central Dalmatia, Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia as well as more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Croatia is our most extensive overview to Croatia, as well as is excellent for discovering both popular and unusual experiences.
Trying to find just the highlights? Look Into Pocket Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast, our little, handy-sized overview featuring the top views and also tourist attractions for a much shorter go to or weekend away.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media firm and the world's leading traveling manual brand name, giving both inspiring and credible details for every type of traveller since 1973. Over the past 4 years, we've published over 145 million manuals and expanded a devoted, passionate worldwide community of visitors. You'll additionally find our material online, as well as in mobile applications, video clip, 14 languages, 9 worldwide magazines, armchair as well as way of life books, e-books, as well as a lot more.
' Lonely Planet guides are, rather merely, like nothing else.'– New York Times.
' Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's shelfs; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on cellphones. It's on the Internet. It's almost everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people exactly how to take a trip the world.'– Fairfax Media (Australia).
* Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016 -4/ 2017.
- Publisher:Lonely Planet; 10th edition (April 16, 2019)
- Paperback:384 pages
- Item Weight:15 ounces
- Dimensions:5.25 x 0.75 x 7.8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#16,258 in Books
- #2 in Bosnia, Croatia & Herzegovina Travel (Books)
- #6 in General Europe Travel Guides