- Introducing Mexico
- Cancun City Guide – Lonely Planet travel videos
- Mexico City Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Puerto Vallarta City Guide – Lonely Planet travel videos
- Top 10 Beautiful Places to Visit in Mexico – Mexico Travel Video
- Natalie Tran in Mexico with Lonely Planet, Part I
- Exploring Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula – Lonely Planet vlog
- Best Mexico Travel Guide Books: MEXICO w/Mike Vondruska – Travel Guide
- Merida Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Top 17 Coolest Places to Visit in Mexico | Mexico Travel Guide
Lonesome Earth: The world's leading traveling overview author
Lonesome Planet Mexico is your ticket to the most relevant, current recommendations on what to see and also skip, and also what surprise discoveries await you. Explore the old Maya world, go horse-riding via aromatic yearn woodland, and experience Mexico City's hopping cultural scene; all with your relied on travel companion. Get to the heart of Mexico and begin your journey currently!
Inside Lonely Planet Mexico Travel Guide: Color maps and images throughout Highlights and plans aid you tailor your trip to your personal demands and also rate of interests Insider ideas to conserve money and time and also get around like a local, preventing crowds and difficulty spots Essential information within your reaches – hrs of procedure, phone numbers, internet sites, transit suggestions, costs Honest reviews for all budget plans – consuming, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden treasures that a lot of guidebooks miss Cultural insights offer you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, food, ancient ruins, culture, arts, landscapes, nature, custom-mades, decorum Over 120 maps Covers Mexico City, Veracruz, Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Campeche, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Central Pacific Coast, Tijuana, the Copper Canyon, Northern Mexico, Baja California, Northern Central Highlands and much more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Mexico, our most detailed guide to Mexico, is ideal for both discovering leading views and also taking roads much less took a trip. Trying to find an overview concentrated on Cancun, Cozumel as well as the Yucatan? Have A Look At Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan overview for a thorough check out all this area needs to use.
Authors: Written and investigated by Lonely Planet, John Noble, Kate Armstrong, Stuart Butler, John Hecht, Anna Kaminski, Tom Masters, Josephine Quintero, Brendan Sainsbury, Andy Symington, Phillip Tang, Lucas Vidgen
Concerning Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has come to be the world's leading travel media firm with manuals to every destination, an award-winning internet site, mobile and also electronic traveling items, and a specialized tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots yet likewise enables interested vacationers to leave ruined courses to understand even more of the culture of the areas in which they find themselves.
- Publisher:Lonely Planet; 15th edition (September 20, 2016)
- Paperback:896 pages
- Item Weight:1.55 pounds
- Dimensions:5.04 x 1.38 x 7.76 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#711,879 in Books
- #35 in Cancun & Cozumel Travel Guides
- #36 in Yucatan Peninsula Travel Guides
- #270 in General Mexico Travel Guides