- Introducing Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast
- Lonely Planet Naples Pompeii the Amalfi Coast Travel Guide
- Travel to Naples, Pompeii & Sorrento, Italy
- Is Positano Worth the Hype?! Italy's Amalfi Coast
- 10 Things to do in Naples, Italy Travel Guide
- POSITANO & POMPEII – Gorgeous Amalfi Coast and Incredible Roman Ruins!
- Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii, Capri and the Bay of Naples
- HD TRAVEL: Naples – Poisitano SmartTravels with Rudy Maxa (Trailer)
- PERFECT POSITANO | The Amalfi Coast (Travel advice)
Lonesome World: The globe's number one traveling guide publisher *.
Lonesome Planet's Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast is your passport to one of the most pertinent, updated recommendations on what to see as well as skip, as well as what hidden explorations await you. Twist past orange groves as well as swaying pines to reach high seaside communities, go cavern diving off the Capri coastline as well as consider the silent power of Mt. Vesuvius– all with your relied on fellow traveler. Reach the heart of Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast and also start your journey currently!
Inside Lonely Planet's Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast: Colour maps and also images throughout Highlights and schedules help you tailor your journey to your individual demands as well as passions Insider suggestions to save time and money and also navigate like a neighborhood, staying clear of groups as well as trouble spots Essential details at your fingertips – hrs of procedure, phone numbers, web sites, transportation ideas, costs Honest evaluations for all spending plans – consuming, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, concealed treasures that a lot of manuals miss Cultural insights give a richer, more fulfilling traveling experience – covering background, people, music, religion, food, politics Covers Naples, Procida, Capri, Positano, Mt Vesuvius, Pompeii, Ravello, The Islands, Salerno, the Cilento, Amalfi Coast, and also much more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast is our most thorough overview to Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast, and also is best for finding both popular and offbeat experiences.
Trying to find much more comprehensive protection? Have A Look At Lonely Planet's Italy or Southern Italy guides for an extensive look at all the nation as well as region need to use.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media business as well as the world's leading travel guidebook brand name, offering both inspiring as well as trustworthy info for every single type of tourist given that 1973. Over the past four decades, we've published over 145 million manuals and grown a devoted, enthusiastic worldwide area of visitors. You'll also locate our material online, and also in mobile applications, video clip, 14 languages, 9 global publications, elbow chair and way of living publications, books, as well as a lot more.
' Lonely Planet overviews are, rather just, like nothing else.'– New York Times.
' Lonely Planet. It's on everybody's shelfs; it's in every visitor's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and also it's informing entire generations of people exactly how to take a trip the globe.'– Fairfax Media (Australia).
* Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016 -4/ 2017.
- Series: Regional Guide
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 6 edition (January 11, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178657277X
- ISBN-13: 978-1786572776
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars56 customer ratings