- Lima city guide – Lonely Planet travel videos
- Introducing Peru
- Welcome to Peru! | Best Essential Tips & Travel Guide
- Lonely Planet Peru with Niel Gibson | Lonely Planet Travel Guide ft. Niel Gibson – Peru
- Cusco & Machu Picchu Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Foodie tips for Lima – Lonely Planet travel videos
- 7 Things To Do in Peru (That Aren't Machu Picchu)
- WHERE TO GO IN PERU! | Peru Travel Guide: Part 1
- The best region to travel to in 2017 – Lonely Planet
- Lonely Planet Chile with Ian Wright | Discovery Channel Lonely Planet Travel with Ian Wright
# 1 very popular guide to Peru *
Lonely Planet Peru is your key to the most appropriate, up-to-date suggestions on what to see as well as avoid, and also what hidden discoveries await you. Expedition the ancient Inca trail, challenge over the enigma of the Nasca lines, stray the stone temples of Machu Picchu or delight in local delicacies in Lima; all with your relied on fellow traveler. Reach the heart of Peru and begin your trip currently!
Inside Lonely Planet Peru: Color maps and pictures throughout Highlights as well as schedules help you customize your trip to your personal needs and also rate of interests Insider ideas to save time and money and get around like a regional, avoiding crowds as well as problem places Essential details within your reaches – hours of operation, telephone number, internet sites, transit tips, prices Honest evaluations for all budget plans – eating, resting, sight-seeing, heading out, buying, hidden gems that most manuals miss Cultural understandings give you a richer, extra gratifying traveling experience – history, cuisine, songs, the arts, nature Over 70 color maps Covers Lima, Amazon Basin, Huaras, Cordilleras, Central Highlands, Chan Chan, Cuzco & the Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca, Arequipa, Canyon Country as well as extra
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Peru, our most detailed overview to Peru, is best for both checking out top views and taking roads much less took a trip. Seeking simply the highlights? Check out Discover Peru, a photo-rich overview to the country's most preferred tourist attractions.
Writers: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
Concerning Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has actually ended up being the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, a prize-winning internet site, mobile as well as electronic travel products, and also a dedicated traveler neighborhood. Lonesome Planet covers must-see areas however also enables curious vacationers to leave ruined paths to comprehend even more of the culture of the areas in which they discover themselves.
* Best-selling overview to Peru. Resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA.
- Publisher:Lonely Planet; 9th edition (April 19, 2016)
- Paperback:576 pages
- Item Weight:1 pounds
- Dimensions:5.04 x 0.87 x 7.76 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#489,011 in Books
- #60 in General Australia Travel Guides
- #72 in Peru Travel Guides
- #168 in General South America Travel Guides