- Travel Guide Bruges, Belgium – Visit Bruges. Visit More
- The Belgium Trip
- Lonely Planet-Encounter The World 1
- Romania: Caru’ Cu Bere, il miglior ristorante di Bucarest. Cena di compleanno! | Verso Itaca
- Top things to do in Belgium, EU
- What's Going On in Brussels, Belgium?
- Un week-end de 3 jours à Anvers
- 5 Top Holidays Closer to Home
- Ghent talk of the town in New York (part 1)
- Lille to Antwerp // VLOG 037
Lonesome Planet: The globe’s leading traveling overview author
Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels is your key to one of the most appropriate, up-to-date suggestions on what to see and also avoid, and also what covert discoveries await you in Bruges and also Brussels. Climb up the renowned bell tower in Bruges’ Markt, wonder at the Burg’s beaming gilt or take an audio scenic tour of globe music at Brussels’ Musee des Instruments de Musique; all with your relied on travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels: Full-colour maps and photos throughout Highlights as well as plans aid you tailor your journey to your individual needs and rate of interests Insider tips to save money and time and navigate like a regional, preventing crowds and also trouble places Essential details within your reaches – hrs of procedure, telephone number, sites, transportation suggestions, rates Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, resting, sight-seeing, heading out, buying, hidden treasures that a lot of manuals miss Free, hassle-free pull-out Bruges & Brussels map (consisted of in print version), plus over 15 colour area maps User-friendly design with practical icons, and also arranged by neighbourhood to assist you choose the best spots to spend your time Covers Burg, Markt, Groeningemuseum, Royal Quarter Museums, Grand Place, Ilot Sacre, Parc du Cinquantenaire, EU Quarter, the Marolles, Ste-Catherine, Musee Horta and also a lot more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels, a colorful, easy-to-use, as well as handy guide that essentially suits your pocket, offers on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can not-miss experiences to take full advantage of a quick journey experience. Trying to find much more substantial coverage? Take A Look At Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg for an extensive consider all the area needs to provide.
Authors: Written and investigated by Lonely Planet.
Concerning Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has actually ended up being the globe’s leading travel media firm with guidebooks to every location, a prize-winning web site, mobile and digital traveling items, and a devoted traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see areas however also enables interested travellers to get off ruined paths to understand even more of the society of the places in which they discover themselves.
- Publisher:Lonely Planet; 3rd edition (April 19, 2016)
- Paperback:176 pages
- Item Weight:6.3 ounces
- Dimensions:4.17 x 0.39 x 6.02 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,408,070 in Books
- #39 in Brussels Travel Guides
- #92 in General Belgium Travel Guides
- #265 in General Netherlands Travel Guides