- Introducing Russia
- Beginner's guide to Moscow – Lonely Planet travel video
- Lonely Planet Russia with Ian Wright | Lonely Planet Travel Guide ft. Ian Wright – Russia
- St Petersburg City Guide – Lonely Planet travel videos
- Lonely Planet Russia Travel Guide
- Introducing St Petersburg
- Moscow Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Russia – Travel Video
- Travel Guide Saint Petersburg, Russia – Welcome to St. Petersburg!
- Orla Thomas is just back from… St Petersburg
Lonesome World: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Russia is your key to the most appropriate, updated recommendations on what to see and skip, as well as exactly what hidden discoveries await you. Brush up on your Soviet and royal background in Moscow and also St Petersburg, discover European Russia as well as its gingerbread cottages and gold domes, or lose on your own in the wilds of Siberia and the eastern; all with your relied on travel companion. Get to the heart of Russia and also begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Russia Travel Guide: Colour maps as well as images throughout Highlights and plans assist you customize your trip to your individual needs and also rate of interests Insider pointers to save time and money and also navigate like a regional, staying clear of groups and difficulty places Essential info at your fingertips – hours of procedure, telephone number, websites, transportation pointers, prices Honest evaluations for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, concealed treasures that many manuals miss out on Cultural insights give you a richer, extra rewarding travel experience – background, art, literary works, songs, design, doing arts, landscape, wildlife, atmosphere, religion, Russia today Covers Moscow, St Petersburg, the Golden Ring, Kaliningrad, the Urals, Volga, Sochi, Caucasus, Siberia, the Russian Far East, and also more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Russia, our most detailed overview of Russia, is excellent for both checking out top sights as well as taking roadways much less took a trip.
Seeking a guide concentrated on Moscow or St Petersburg? Check out Lonely Planet’s Moscow and also St Petersburg guides for an extensive consider all these cities have to use; or Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg for a handy-sized overview concentrated on the cannot-miss out on sights for a quick journey. Travelling further afield? Take A Look At Lonely Planet’s Trans-Siberian Railway, focused on the can not-miss sights for a trip of a life time, or Eastern Europe, for comprehensive coverage of the whole area.
Concerning Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has actually become the globe’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every location, an award-winning web site, mobile and digital travel items, and also a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonesome Planet covers must-see spots but also makes it possible for interested travellers to get off beaten courses to comprehend more of the society of the locations in which they locate themselves.
- Publisher:Lonely Planet; 8th edition (March 20, 2018)
- Paperback:720 pages
- Item Weight:1.29 pounds
- Dimensions:0.2 x 1.06 x 0.3 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#175,480 in Books
- #3 in Siberia Travel Guides
- #4 in Moscow Travel Guides
- #5 in St. Petersburg Travel Guides