- 35 Life's Unexpected Moments – Just Wait for It !
- Being A White Student At A 99% Black School In A Segregated Town In America
- Here's Why Some People Think Melania Trump May Divorce Donald
- Conor McGregor Will NEVER Be Respected In MMA After This Happened..
- World's Richest Country & Unknown World under Moscow | Mystery Places | Free Documentary
- UFO Hunters: Underwater Alien Bases Located (S3, E4) | Full Episode | History
- Big Social Security Increase In 2022
- I Got Addicted to Heroin in Front of 1.5 Million YouTube Subscribers
- Here's Why This 4Runner is the Best Vehicle Ever Made
- Smallest Mini Aircraft In The World
This maritime guidebook for travelling boaters is updated to June 2018, so it's the most up to date. Contains 398 web pages, 185 GPS graphes, 450 shade pictures: composed by expert sailors, experienced & active luxury yacht cruisers. Mile by mile, no spaces: Mexico Boating Guide covers the outside of Baja, the entire Sea of Cortez (100s of destinations) to Puerto Vallarta, down the Pacific landmass Gold Coast as well as Costa del Sur to the brand-new Puerto Chiapas. This nautical manual is a Must-have for the Baja Ha Ha and also Cubar individuals. GPS charts of the small travelling anchorages, towns, ports for fuel, stipulations, all the marinas, haul-out backyards, regional solutions. Rains' 185 GPS-accurate graphes were developed on site to show anchoring information for little bays that are also small to show up with sufficient accuracy on federal government charts. Rainfalls' 450 pictures are jaw-dropping attractive, but show important approaches by sea, not simply quite sundowns. No fluff. Crew List kind, Resource Directory to all the marinas, gas docks, haul-out lawns for repair work or dry storage. Made in the USA, the Rains Guide is the most precise, as much as day and complete authority for cruising recreational watercrafts in Pacific Mexico.
- Publisher:Point Loma Publishing; 3rd edition (January 1, 2006)
- Paperback:398 pages
- Item Weight:2 pounds
- Best Sellers Rank:#305,515 in Books
- #110 in General Mexico Travel Guides