- Pontoon Boat Engine Size
- The Aztecs for Kids
- Life in Manila Slums! Don't Come here! TOO DANGEROUS?
- Los Angeles Dodgers' Yasiel Puig: epic defection journey from Cuba to America
- The world's first 3D-printed community is officially under construction
- Why This 3D-Printed House Will Change The World
- Huang's World – Bay Area – Part 1/3
- 3rd Fishing Tournament Elephant Butte
- 10 Most Comfortable and Cheapest Country to LIVE in !
- 300 HP, 50 mph South Bay 725RS "Tri-Toon" – One Wake
This maritime guidebook for travelling boaters is updated to June 2018, so it's the most up to date. Contains 398 web pages, 185 GPS graphes, 450 shade pictures: composed by expert sailors, experienced & active luxury yacht cruisers. Mile by mile, no spaces: Mexico Boating Guide covers the outside of Baja, the entire Sea of Cortez (100s of destinations) to Puerto Vallarta, down the Pacific landmass Gold Coast as well as Costa del Sur to the brand-new Puerto Chiapas. This nautical manual is a Must-have for the Baja Ha Ha and also Cubar individuals. GPS charts of the small travelling anchorages, towns, ports for fuel, stipulations, all the marinas, haul-out backyards, regional solutions. Rains' 185 GPS-accurate graphes were developed on site to show anchoring information for little bays that are also small to show up with sufficient accuracy on federal government charts. Rainfalls' 450 pictures are jaw-dropping attractive, but show important approaches by sea, not simply quite sundowns. No fluff. Crew List kind, Resource Directory to all the marinas, gas docks, haul-out lawns for repair work or dry storage. Made in the USA, the Rains Guide is the most precise, as much as day and complete authority for cruising recreational watercrafts in Pacific Mexico.
- Publisher:Point Loma Publishing; 3rd edition (January 1, 2006)
- Paperback:398 pages
- Item Weight:1.9 pounds
- Best Sellers Rank:#652,000 in Books
- #252 in General Mexico Travel Guides