- YACHT LIFE *stung by a jellyfish | Brent Rivera's Dream Vacation EP 5
- Es Mi Cumpleanos… #SoloTravel (St.Thomas, Virgin Islands) VLOG
- Your Real Estate Guide visits Stone Island, in Mazatlan.
- WHAT TO DO WHEN THE RUDDER BREAKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN? – Ep 32
- The real estate guide takes a yacht tour in Mazatlan.
- Lake Falcon Bass Fishing: Mexican Jumping Bass!!!
- Carnival Panorama: Virtual Tour | Carnival Cruise Line
- Cape Cod Boat Ramp Guide: Ryder's Cove
- 4K UHD Walking Tour | New Boracay Island Philippines 2019 | Nightlife | Activities | Sunset | Hotels
- Weird MACRO Critter Muck Diving Highlights Video 6 Lembeh – 3rd Trip.
This maritime guidebook for travelling boaters is updated to June 2018, so it's the most up to date. Contains 398 web pages, 185 GPS graphes, 450 shade pictures: composed by expert sailors, experienced & active luxury yacht cruisers. Mile by mile, no spaces: Mexico Boating Guide covers the outside of Baja, the entire Sea of Cortez (100s of destinations) to Puerto Vallarta, down the Pacific landmass Gold Coast as well as Costa del Sur to the brand-new Puerto Chiapas. This nautical manual is a Must-have for the Baja Ha Ha and also Cubar individuals. GPS charts of the small travelling anchorages, towns, ports for fuel, stipulations, all the marinas, haul-out backyards, regional solutions. Rains' 185 GPS-accurate graphes were developed on site to show anchoring information for little bays that are also small to show up with sufficient accuracy on federal government charts. Rainfalls' 450 pictures are jaw-dropping attractive, but show important approaches by sea, not simply quite sundowns. No fluff. Crew List kind, Resource Directory to all the marinas, gas docks, haul-out lawns for repair work or dry storage. Made in the USA, the Rains Guide is the most precise, as much as day and complete authority for cruising recreational watercrafts in Pacific Mexico.
- Paperback: 398 pages
- Publisher: Point Loma Publishing; 3 edition (2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0963847058
- ISBN-13: 978-0963847058
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 17 customer reviews