- What It's Like to Be a MICHELIN Guide Inspector
- MICHELIN Dining In Verona Italy (WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK!!!)
- Some of the Top 10 Best Michelin Star Restaurants in the World
- Why Michelin Reviews Food – Michelin Guide Explained
- Paris: Fabulous 900$ Lunch!! World-Class 3 Michelin Star, Le Cinq at FS George V Hotel
- Top 10 Chefs Who Have The Most Michelin Stars
- What it takes to get a Michelin star | CNBC Reports
- MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANTS TOUR IN SPAIN! | JAMIE CHUA
- The Real Reason Gordon Ramsay Lost His Michelin Stars
- The Ultimate DUBAI FOOD TOUR – Street Food and Emirati Cuisine in Dubai, UAE!
MICHELIN Guide Main Cities of Europe 2019 offers European tourists great places to consume for a memorable journey with a selection of restaurants in 38 European cities. Three new cities have been included in this edition: Zagreb and Dubrovnik, Croatia as well as Revjavik, Iceland. Confidential trained examiners browse through and also pick dining establishments while using the renowned Michelin food star-rating system. The result: a range of advised facilities for all tastes as well as budgets. Tourists can feel great relying on Michelin since just the most effective make the cut.
Totally in English, with easily well-known icons to promptly convey facility functions as well as services.Recommendations remain in indexed order by nation, after that by community, for quick look-up. Each city section opens with a short description, notes the not-to-be-missed points of interest throughout a fast visit, as well as highlights specialties of the local cuisine.Michelin celebrities show cooking excellence.Red hotel as well as guesthouse icons limelight particularly positive accommodations.Includes valuable info for tourists, such as which facilities are handicapped-accessible, offer vegetarian menus, or have swimming pools. Features suggestions on driving in Europe and a worldwide dialing code graph.150 city maps to swiftly dining establishments, plus sensible info to aid travelers navigate, understand the menu or pursue the evening. All establishments are advised so vacationers can feel confident in their options as they visit Europe's main cities.
- Publisher:Michelin; 38th edition (May 28, 2019)
- Paperback:856 pages
- Item Weight:15.5 ounces
- Dimensions:4.64 x 0.72 x 7.6 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,306,957 in Books
- #717 in Hotels & Inns Travel Reference (Books)
- #1,551 in General Europe Travel Guides
- #14,974 in Specialty Travel (Books)