- How To Plan Prague Budapest In 50000 | In Hindi | Europe Travel From India
- Cosmos Tours | Christmas 2019 (Munich, Prague, Vienna, & Budapest) | Travel Vlog | Trisha Ella T
- A Day Tour Around Budapest, Hungary | Closed Roads, Tourist Spots, & The Best Tour Guide!
- Top 10 Budapest Travel Guides Books to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
- My Eastern trip vlog | Prague and Budapest
- TOP 26 Things to Do in PRAGUE Czech Republic 2021 |New Normal Travel Guide |Empty without tourists?!
- Eastern Europe Travel Vlogging
- Top 10 Vienna Travel Guides Books to buy in USA 2021 | Price & Review
- Central Europe Trip Vlog Day 9 & 10 Budapest
Whether you're sipping Czech beer with residents or exploring hilltop castles, learn more about these fairy tale cities with Moon Prague, Vienna & Budapest. Inside you'll find:
Flexible plans for 1 to 5 days in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest that can be integrated into a longer tripStrategic advice for foodies, art lovers, history lovers, and moreMust-see highlights and unique experiences: Enjoy symphonic music in Vienna, roam via labyrinthine Habsburg royal residences, or soak in Budapest's thermal Széchenyi baths. Trek via the Vienna Woods or bike with the Wachau Valley, where spoiled castles, wineries, as well as rolling hills line the banks of the Danube. Appreciate the jobs of Klimt and Schiele in Vienna's glamorous galleries, take in the festive atmosphere at Prague's Christmas markets, as well as walk across the charming Charles Bridge as the sunlight establishes over the Vltava The best neighborhood tastes: Sip a Melange in a comfortable booth of a classic Viennese coffeehouse, example local red wine at a Hungarian winery, and also unwind with a pint of pilsner at one of Prague's beer gardens Ideas for side journeys from each city, consisting of Liberec, Danube Bend, Lake Balaton, and also the Kutná Hore Bone ChurchHonest insight from Budapest regional Jennifer Walker and also Prague local Auburn ScallonFull-color pictures and also detailed maps throughoutBackground details on the landscape, history, and also cultural customs of each cityHandy tools such as visa details, Hungarian, German, and Czech phrasebooks, and ideas for taking a trip with kids or as an elderly
Experience the very best of these three cities at your very own pace with Moon Prague, Vienna & Budapest.
Exploring even more of Europe's top areas? Take A Look At Moon Rome, Florence & Venice or Moon Barcelona & Madrid.
- Publisher:Moon Travel; 1st edition (July 30, 2019)
- Paperback:504 pages
- Item Weight:15.9 ounces
- Dimensions:5.5 x 0.8 x 7.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#78,744 in Books
- #2 in General Hungary Travel Guides
- #3 in General Czech Republic Travel Guides
- #3 in Budapest Travel Guides