- Secrets of National Parks Revealed | National Geographic
- Missing 411 | National Park Disappearances
- 11 Minutes of UNBELIEVABLE Moments CAUGHT ON VIDEO!!
- Destination Uganda: Off The Tourist Trail
- City of the Future: Singapore – Full Episode | National Geographic
- Secrets Of The Great Wall | Ancient China From Above | National Geographic
- The Oregon Trail: Dreams, Disaster, and Conquering the West
- Rare Photos Not Appropriate for History Books
- Cocos Island – The mysterious island in the Pacific – FULL VERSION!!
- The Dark Side Of Dubai They Don't Want You To See Is Shocking
Park rangers as well as regional guides uncover views rarely seen and also experiences typically missed out on in 32 amazing national forests. Leave the crowds behind as well as uncover Yellowstone's Lamar Valley, the Everglades' Nine Mile Pond Canoe Trail, and Yosemite's splendid Snow Creek Trail. Lamar Valley is house to many of the park's wolf packs; the Everglades is the domain name of the pink flamingo; and astonishing views of Yosemite's Half Dome as well as Tenaya Canyon come on a very easy day hike. Most of national park visitors often stick to one of the most popular routes as well as breathtaking overlooks, missing out on a whole world of stunning surroundings in the process. National Geographic's finest choices, informed by rangers, superintendents, and constant park site visitors use
all the motivation as well as info you need to plan your browse through beyond the well-trodden, touristy areas in these 32 great national parks. Stunning photographs, informative sidebars, and also easy-to-use maps will assist make your following national forest journey unforgettable.
EAST: Acadia – Shenandoah – Great Smoky Mountains – Biscayne – Everglades
SOUTHWEST & ROCKIES: Big Bend – Petrified Forest – Grand Canyon – Bryce Canyon – Zion – Capitol Reef – Mesa Verde – Canyonlands – Arches – Rocky Mountain – Wind Cave – Badlands – Theodore Roosevelt – Yellowstone – Grand Teton – Glacier
PACIFIC: Mount Ranier – Olympic – Crater Lake – Redwood – Yosemite – Channel Islands – Sequoia & Kings Canyon – Death Valley – Joshua Tree – Hawaii Volcanoes – Haleakala
- Publisher:National Geographic; Illustrated edition (April 2, 2013)
- Paperback:272 pages
- Item Weight:1.03 pounds
- Dimensions:5.3 x 0.55 x 8.4 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#207,970 in Books
- #128 in Camping & RV Cooking
- #351 in Parks & Campgrounds Travel Reference (Books)
- #1,702 in Adventure Travel (Books)