- New York's Hidden Secrets | The Greatest Cities in the World | TRACKS
- New York: America's MEGACITY
- Top 10 Best Places To Visit In New York
- EarthCam Live: Times Square in 4K
- Top 10 Cities New Yorkers are Moving to in the United States.
- New York City Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Buffalo: America's Best Designed City
- Secret London with Griff Rhys Jones | The Greatest Cities in the World | TRACKS
- MEGACITIES of the World (Season 1 – Complete)
- The 10 Best Cities To Move To After College (Job GROWTH, Low Cost , & MORE!)
With time, superlatives appear meaningless when it concerns defining New York. Its occupants call it quite simply the ""big apple"". City of exaggeration the same level excellence, specifically its high-rises, New York is a mishmash of languages and races of a thousand shades. Theaters and Broadway musicals, the ruthless globe of Wall Street money, towns and neighborhoods with their rituals as well as customs all reveal the subtleties of tone which ""make"" New York. ""That's New York"", as Gene Kelly sang.
Today New York is the last terrific den of creative thinking: style, design, literary works, fashion, painting. New york city resists the laws of gravity, positioned in between Anglo Saxon rationality and also avant garde insanity. This publication enables the viewers to delight in the memorable experience of New York as it moves resolutely into the third centuries.
- Publisher:UNKNO (August 1, 1999)
- Hardcover:96 pages
- Item Weight:2.15 pounds
- Dimensions:9.86 x 0.61 x 12.99 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#16,518,625 in Books
- #2,673 in General New York State Travel Guides
- #4,134 in City Photography
- #29,987 in Travel Photography (Books)