- A Tour of ROME, ITALY: The Most Incredible City in Europe?
- Tourist-Free Rome – Moments In Time Ep 11
- 17 Best Instagram Destinations in the World
- The US' Overseas Military Base Strategy
- History of Rome – Documentary
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Switzerland – Travel Video
- Great Zimbabwe & The First Cities of Southern Africa // History Documentary
- Ancient Rome for Kids
- 25 Best Places to Visit in Europe – Travel Europe
- Welcome to ROME, ITALY!!! | VLOG 513
Rome is a city which keeps background alive, catches the heart of lots of with its complex architecture and also historical sights which can be discovered five mins away from every instructions. It is often called the Eternal City, yet I feel the "City of Living History" is more detailed to the efforts there to preserve and celebrate the particular cultures which have actually offered this city the flavor that it has.
These photographs highlight several of the more stunning historic monoliths of the city, in addition to more modern-day photos of the streets where people, companies and sculptures are for life colliding with each other in scenes of a bustling city that has yet to forsake the controling, sometimes old, historical design of layout.
- File Size: 18174 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Publication Date: May 28, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00D31EEX2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled