- Portuguese Douro Wines – Episode #232
- Discover Port
- Port and Roaring Forties Cheese – Episode #326
- Behind the Vine- Conceito Contraste Tinto and Branco
- Champion Ports. – Episode #102
- Mastering Port for WSET L4 Diploma: Part 1 – History
- Portugal's Heartland
- [E] Why Portuguese wines are great, with Sarah Ahmed, The Wine Detective
- Champagne,Champagne,Sparkling Wine & Champagne-Episode #151
- Inside New York’s Exclusive Billionaire Wine Tastings
Authoritative and also amusing, the completely upgraded third edition of Richard Mayson’s Port and also the Douro provides exceptional understanding into the world of port and also Douro wines. From the background of the wine sell Portugal to the present day, this publication is abundant in info, using readers the inside story of these magnificent wines, consisting of a large amount of new material on the cultivation of the Douro’s vineyards.
A whole chapter is committed to classic port, covering harvests as recent as 2015 as well as providing info on vintages going back to 1844. All the producers and carriers are consisted of in an extensive directory site which mirrors the structural adjustments the profession has actually undergone recently, with withdrawal of the multinationals and the sale as well as amalgamation of a variety of well-known port companies. Mayson closes by dealing with several of the difficulties as well as adjustments that may influence port and Douro wines in future. A detailed research study of port as well as its production, this is a vital recommendation overview of the world’s best strengthened wine.