- The Netherlands: Beyond Amsterdam
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Coffeeshops and Red Light District
- Amsterdam in 3 days – Amsterdam Overview (Episode 4)
- Classic — Travels in Europe w/ Rick Steves — Amsterdam and The Netherlands — 1991
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Cruising the Jordaan District's Canals
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: The Van Gogh Museum
- Belgium: Bruges and Brussels
- Haarlem, Netherlands: Herring and Heritage
Bike cobblestone roads, cruise on enchanting canals, and also stop and scent the tulips: with Rick Steves on your side, the Netherlands can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Amsterdam & the Netherlands you'll find:
Comprehensive protection for investing a week or more checking out Amsterdam and the NetherlandsRick's strategic advice on how to obtain the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favoritesTop views and concealed gems, from the Van Gogh museum as well as Rembrandt's home workshop, to comfortable "brownish" cafés How to get in touch with regional society: Explore Amsterdam by bike, example distinct Dutch cheeses, and chat with a pleasant regional over beer made from 1,000-year-old recipesBeat the groups, miss the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, amusing insightThe finest locations to eat, sleep, as well as loosen up over a pint of beerSelf-guided walking scenic tours of lively communities and incredible museums Detailed maps for checking out on the goUseful sources including a packing listing, a Dutch phrase book, a historic review, and also recommended readingOver 500 bible-thin web pages include everything worth seeing without considering you downComplete, updated info on Amsterdam, Haarlem, Delft, Alkmaar and also Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam, Marken, Hoorn, Enkhuizen, the Historic Triangle, Flevoland, Keukenhof, Aalsmeer, Leiden, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Arnhem, and also moreMake one of the most of every day and also every dollar with Rick Steves Amsterdam & the Netherlands.
Investing less than a week in Amsterdam? Try Rick Steves Pocket Amsterdam.
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 621 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 3 edition (October 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1641710748
- ISBN-13: 978-1641710749
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 1 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 37 customer reviews