- Berlin, Germany: Brandenburg Gate and Museum Island
- Germany's Dresden and Leipzig
- Things to do in Berlin : 3 Day Travel Guide
- Rick Steves' Europe Preview: Berlin
- Berlin, Germany: A Modern View
- Berlin, Germany: Trendy Prenzlauer Berg
- Berlin’s Hauptbahnhof
- Berlin, Germany: History of the Reichstag
- 🇩🇪 Berlin Travel Guide 🇩🇪 | What You NEED To Know!
Obtain one of the most out of On a daily basis and also Every Buck
You could trust Rick Steves to tell you exactly what you actually need to recognize when taking a trip in Berlin.
With the self-guided tours in this publication, you’ll walk through the Brandenburg Gate, climb up the Reichstag’s dome, as well as blink back to the city’s turbulent past at Checkpoint Charlie. Cruise Ship the Spree River and discover art and also classical times on Museum Island. Finish the day with a go through hip Prenzlauer Berg before elevating a cup at a classic beer garden.
Rick’s candid, amusing advice will certainly direct you to good-value hotels and also dining establishments. He’ll aid you intend where to go and also just what to see, depending on the size of your trip. You’ll find out which sights deserve your time and money, and also how you can navigate by bus, train, taxi, as well as bike. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves guidebook is a tourist guide in your pocket.
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 1 edition (September 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781631216749
- ISBN-13: 978-1631216749
- ASIN: 1631216740
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 0.9 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 18 customer reviews