- Let Me Be Your Guide to the Best of Europe
- Rick Steves European Tours: Best of Europe
- The Best of Slovenia
- Switzerland's Jungfrau Region: Best of the Alps
- Highlights of Paris: Eiffel and Monet to Crème Brûlée
- Rick Steves' Best of Europe in 21 Days Tour – Late Spring 2018
- Rick Steves Best of Europe 21 days!
- Rick Steves' Andalucía: The Best of Southern Spain
- Budapest: The Best of Hungary
Struck Europe's can not- miss art, sights, and attacks with Rick Steves Best of Europe!
Professional suggestions from Rick Steves on what deserves your time and moneyItineraries for one to four days in the leading destinations in England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and also SwitzerlandRick's ideas for defeating the groups, avoiding lines, and avoiding vacationer trapsThe ideal of regional culture, flavors, and haunts, consisting of goes through one of the most intriguing communities and museumsTrip planning methods like exactly how to link destinations and develop your itinerary, what to load, where to stay, and exactly how to obtain aroundOver 100 full-color maps and also dynamic photosExperience Europe's Vintage romance and also New World excitement on your own with Rick Steves Best of Europe!
Rick Steves Best of Europe covers London, Paris, Provence, the French Riviera, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, the Swiss Alps/Berner Oberland, Munich, Rothenberg and the Romantic Road, the Rhine Valley, Berlin, as well as Amsterdam
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 2nd edition (November 27, 2018)
- Paperback:1104 pages
- Item Weight:2.01 pounds
- Dimensions:5.13 x 1.38 x 8.13 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#67,488 in Books
- #2 in Budapest Travel Guides
- #3 in Vienna Travel Guides
- #4 in Northern Ireland Travel Guides