- Rick Steves European Tours: Best of Europe
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- The Netherlands: Beyond Amsterdam
- Rick Steves Best of Europe 21 days!
- Munich and the Foothills of the Alps
- European Travel Skills Part I
- Rick Steves' Best of Europe in 21 Days Tour – Late Spring 2018
- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
Struck Europe's can not- miss art, sights, and attacks with Rick Steves Best of Europe!
Professional suggestions from Rick Steves on what deserves your time and moneyItineraries for one to four days in the leading destinations in England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and also SwitzerlandRick's ideas for defeating the groups, avoiding lines, and avoiding vacationer trapsThe ideal of regional culture, flavors, and haunts, consisting of goes through one of the most intriguing communities and museumsTrip planning methods like exactly how to link destinations and develop your itinerary, what to load, where to stay, and exactly how to obtain aroundOver 100 full-color maps and also dynamic photosExperience Europe's Vintage romance and also New World excitement on your own with Rick Steves Best of Europe!
Rick Steves Best of Europe covers London, Paris, Provence, the French Riviera, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, the Swiss Alps/Berner Oberland, Munich, Rothenberg and the Romantic Road, the Rhine Valley, Berlin, as well as Amsterdam
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 2 edition (November 27, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631218034
- ISBN-13: 978-1631218033
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.4 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars 24 customer reviews