- Rick Steves European Tours: Best of Europe
- Let Me Be Your Guide to the Best of Europe
- Highlights of Paris: Eiffel and Monet to Crème Brûlée
- The Best of Slovenia
- Rick Steves' Best of Europe in 21 Days Tour – Late Spring 2018
- Rick Steves Best of Europe 21 days!
- Swiss Alps
- Milan and Lake Como
- The Best of Sicily
- Munich and the Foothills of the Alps
Struck Europe's can not- miss art, sights, and attacks with Rick Steves Best of Europe!
Professional suggestions from Rick Steves on what deserves your time and moneyItineraries for one to four days in the leading destinations in England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and also SwitzerlandRick's ideas for defeating the groups, avoiding lines, and avoiding vacationer trapsThe ideal of regional culture, flavors, and haunts, consisting of goes through one of the most intriguing communities and museumsTrip planning methods like exactly how to link destinations and develop your itinerary, what to load, where to stay, and exactly how to obtain aroundOver 100 full-color maps and also dynamic photosExperience Europe's Vintage romance and also New World excitement on your own with Rick Steves Best of Europe!
Rick Steves Best of Europe covers London, Paris, Provence, the French Riviera, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, the Swiss Alps/Berner Oberland, Munich, Rothenberg and the Romantic Road, the Rhine Valley, Berlin, as well as Amsterdam
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 2nd edition (November 27, 2018)
- Paperback:1104 pages
- Item Weight:2.01 pounds
- Dimensions:5.13 x 1.38 x 8.13 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#166,675 in Books
- #20 in Switzerland Travel Guides
- #32 in General Netherlands Travel Guides
- #59 in German Travel Guides