- Rick Steves European Tours: Best of Europe
- The Best of Sicily
- Let Me Be Your Guide to the Best of Europe
- The Best of Slovenia
- Rick Steves' Best of Europe in 21 Days Tour – Late Spring 2018
- Rick Steves' Andalucía: The Best of Southern Spain
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- Highlights of Paris: Eiffel and Monet to Crème Brûlée
- Rick Steves' European Easter
- West England
You can count on Rick Steves to tell you exactly what you should recognize to experience the Best of Europe. In this guide, Rick covers the most effective of England, France, Germany, England, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, as well as Switzerland.
You'll discover a mix of big cities as well as motivating landscapes, consisting of:
London, Paris, Rome, Venice, Florence, Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam, and also Barcelona
The Cinque Terre, Provence, the French Riviera, the Rhine Valley, as well as the Berner Overland
Rick Steves Best of Europe functions:
Whatever in Full-Color– Dazzling photos and helpful preparation maps.
Best of Europe Itineraries– Suggestions for planning the ideal trip, based upon Rick's professional guidance of what's worth your time and also exactly what you could miss.
Rick's Tips– Helpful tips for crucial views and also experiences, arranged so you swiftly learn what you should know. You'll enjoy just how much these straightforward suggestions help make your journey smooth as well as trouble-free!
Genuine Experiences– Leave the traveler catches behind and take pleasure in genuine, cultural experiences and opportunities to connect with regional people.
Plus Practicalities– Essential eating, sleeping, as well as transportation info is neatly prepared to be all set when you need it.
- Series: Rick Steves (Book 10)
- Paperback: 1020 pages
- Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing; 20 edition (January 4, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631211773
- ISBN-13: 978-1631211775
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars69 customer ratings