- Italy's Riviera: Cinque Terre
- Italy Travel Skills
- Italy's Great Hill Towns
- Rick Steves Best of Italy Tour Part 1 of 2
- The Best of Sicily
- Assisi and Italian Country Charm
- Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Milan and Lake Como
- Italy: Northern Italy – Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Rick Steves European Tours: Italy
Struck Italy's can not- miss out on art, sights, as well as bites in two weeks or much less with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
Expert guidance from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and also moneyTwo-day travel plans covering Venice, the Cinque Terre, Florence, the Hill Towns of Central Italy, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, and also the Amalfi CoastOver 80 full-color maps and vibrant photosRick's pointers for beating the crowds, missing lines, and also avoiding vacationer trapsThe best of regional society, tastes, as well as haunts, consisting of walks through the most interesting areas and museumsTrip preparation methods like just how to link locations as well as create your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and just how to get aroundSuggestions for outing to Milan, Lake Como, Pisa, Verona, and also PaduaExperience Italy's Vintage romance and New Globe exhilaration on your own with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
Rick Steves Best of Italy covers Venice, Milan, Varenna, Lake Como, Verona, Padua, Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Assisi, Orvieto, Civita di Bagnoregio, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii, Capri, as well as the Amalfi Coast
Planning a much longer trip? Rick Steves Italy 2018 is the timeless, in-depth overview to exploring the country, updated yearly.
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 2nd edition (April 24, 2018)
- Paperback:544 pages
- Item Weight:1.23 pounds
- Dimensions:5.13 x 1 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#436,104 in Books
- #21 in Naples Travel Guides
- #31 in Milan Travel Guides
- #54 in Venice Travel Guides