- Rick Steves' Andalucía: The Best of Southern Spain
- Granada, Córdoba, and Spain's Costa del Sol
- Barcelona and Catalunya
- Rick Steves' Andalucía: The Best of Southern Spain (promo)
- Basque Country
- Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago
- The Majesty of Madrid
- Spain Travel Skills
- Andalucía, Gibraltar, and Tangier
Struck Spain’s can not-miss out on art, views, and also bites in 2 weeks or much less with Rick Steves Best of Spain!
Specialist guidance from Rick Steves on just what’s worth your time as well as moneyTwo-day travel plans covering Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Andalucía’s White Hill Towns, and also SevillaOver 60 full-color maps and dynamic photosRick’s pointers for defeating the groups, avoiding lines, and preventing vacationer trapsThe ideal of local society, tastes, as well as haunts, including goes through the most intriguing communities and museumsTrip preparation techniques like the best ways to connect locations as well as make your schedule, what to load, where to stay, and ways to get aroundSuggestions for side trips to Montserrat and Figueres, Basque Country, Santiago de Compostela, El Escorial, Segovia, Salamanca, Córdoba, and Spain’s South CoastExperience Spain’s Vintage romance and New Globe excitement on your own with Rick Steves Best of Spain!
Planning a longer journey? Rick Steves Spain 2018 is the traditional, in-depth guide to checking out the country, upgraded yearly.
Time for a fast vacation? Vivid Rick Steves Pocket Barcelona is best when you have a week or much less.
- Item Weight:1.16 pounds
- Paperback:496 pages
- Product Dimensions:5 x 0.75 x 8 inches
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 2nd Edition (March 27, 2018)
- Best Sellers Rank:#549,705 in Books
- #324 in General Spain Travel Guides