- Budapest: The Best of Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary: Castle Hill and Chain Bridge – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Watching Democracy Slide Towards Autocracy in Hungary
- Street Food in Budapest!! 🇭🇺 THE ULTIMATE HUNGARIAN FOOD Tour in Budapest, Hungary!
- Budapest Travel Guide
- Budapest – The Best of Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary: Heroes' Square and City Park – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Granada, Córdoba, and Spain's Costa del Sol
- Budapest, Hungary: Parliament and Thermal Baths
Admire extravagant Golden Age architecture, take in a thermal bathroom, as well as roam the winding roads of old towns: with Rick Steves, Budapest is your own to uncover! Inside Rick Steves Budapest you'll find:
Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more checking out BudapestRick's strategic recommendations on just how to obtain the most out of your time and money, with positions of his must-see favoritesTop sights as well as surprise gems, from the elaborate Parliament structure and also the Széchnyi Baths to neighborhood unicum distilleries (Hungary's favored spirit!) Exactly how to get in touch with local society: Catch a first-rate opera efficiency, dive into a dish of stew, or example paprika at the Great Market HallBeat the crowds, avoid the lines, and also stay clear of visitor catches with Rick's honest, amusing insightThe ideal places the eat, sleep, and relax with a glass of pálinkaSelf-guided walking excursions of lively communities and also historical museumsDetailed neighborhood maps for exploring on the goUseful resources consisting of a packaging checklist, a Hungarian expression publication, a historical overview, and advised readingOver 500 bible-thin pages include whatever worth seeing without considering you downComplete, current details on every neighborhood in Budapest, as well as outing to Gödöllö Palace, Lázár Lovaspark, Holókö, the Danube Bend, Szentendre, Visegrád, Esztergom, as well as more
Make the most of every day as well as every buck with Rick Steves Budapest.
Increasing your trip? Attempt Rick Steves Eastern Europe.
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 6th edition (June 11, 2019)
- Paperback:513 pages
- Item Weight:13.4 ounces
- Dimensions:4.7 x 1 x 8.05 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#81,441 in Books
- #2 in General Hungary Travel Guides
- #3 in Budapest Travel Guides
- #74 in Hotels & Inns Travel Reference (Books)