- Highlights of Paris: Eiffel and Monet to Crème Brûlée
- Rick Steves European Tours: France
- Normandy: War-Torn Yet Full of Life
- Paris Side Trips
- Beginning French for Travelers with Trish Feaster | Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Experience Bastille Day Parties in Paris
- Paris: Embracing Life and Art
- Lyon’s Secret Passageways: Nothing but ‘Traboule’ with Virginie Moré
- Burgundy, France: Village Life – Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Versailles, France: Ultimate Royal Palace
Stray the lavender areas of Provence, climb up the Eiffel Tower, and also attack right into an ideal croissant: with Rick Steves on your side, France can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves France 2018 you'll locate:
Comprehensive coverage for intending a multi-week trip to FranceRick's tactical advice on how to obtain the most out of your money and time, with positions of his must-see favoritesTop sights and covert treasures, from Louvre as well as the Palace of Versailles to neighborhood dining establishments and also fragile macarons How to connect with neighborhood society: Stroll through al fresco markets in Paris, or bike between rustic towns as well as regional vineyards
Beat the groups, skip the lines, as well as prevent vacationer catches with Rick's honest, amusing insightThe finest places to consume, sleep, as well as loosen up over a vin rougeSelf-guided strolling trips of vibrant areas and museumsVital trip-planning tools, like exactly how to connect destinations, build your plan, and also receive from area to put Detailed maps, consisting of a fold-out map for exploring on the goUseful resources including a packaging listing, French expression book, a historical review, as well as suggested analysis Over 1,000 bible-thin web pages consist of whatever worth seeing without evaluating you downAnnually updated details on Paris, Chartres, Normandy, Mont St-Michel, Brittany, The Loire, Dordogne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, The French Riviera, Nice, Monaco, The French Alps, Burgundy, Lyon, Alsace, Reims, Verdun, and much moreMake the most of every day and also every dollar with Rick Steves France 2018.
Planning a one- to two-week journey? Check out Rick Steves Best of France.