- Highlights of Paris: Eiffel and Monet to Crème Brûlée
- France: Paris
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- Paris, France: Montmarte – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Nice, France: The Belle Époque – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Paris Side Trips
- Paris, France: The Panthéon and the Paris Catacombs – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Paris: Regal and Intimate
- France Travel Skills
- French Riviera: Monaco – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
Wander the lavender areas of Provence, climb the Eiffel Tower, and bite into a perfect croissant: with Rick Steves on your side, France can be your own!
Inside Rick Steves France 2019 you'll discover:
Comprehensive protection for intending a multi-week journey to FranceRick's strategic guidance on just how to obtain the most out of your money and time, with rankings of his must-see favoritesTop views as well as surprise treasures, from the Louvre and the Palace of Versailles to neighborhood dining establishments as well as delicate macarons How to get in touch with local culture: Stroll with al fresco markets in Paris, exercise your French with citizens, or bike in between rustic towns and also wineries
Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and stay clear of traveler catches with Rick's honest, humorous insightThe ideal places to eat, rest, and also unwind over a vin rougeSelf-guided strolling tours of vibrant communities and also extraordinary museumsVital trip-planning devices, like just how to link destinations, build your plan, and also obtain from location to position Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for discovering on the goUseful resources consisting of a packaging listing, French phrase book, a historic summary, as well as recommended reading Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include every little thing worth seeing without evaluating you downAnnually upgraded information on Paris, Chartres, Normandy, Mont St-Michel, Brittany, The Loire, Dordogne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, The French Riviera, Nice, Monaco, The French Alps, Burgundy, Lyon, Alsace, Reims, Verdun, and much moreMake the most of every day and every buck with Rick Steves France 2019.
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Have A Look At Rick Steves Best of France.
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 1246 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves (January 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631218298
- ISBN-13: 978-1631218293
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 1.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars133 customer ratings