- Watch with Rick Steves — Germany's Fascist Story
- Munich's Oktoberfest
- Rick Steves' European Christmas: Germany
- European Festivals II
- Munich, Germany: Oktoberfest – Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Rick Steves Egypt: Yesterday and Today
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- Würzburg, Germany: Residenz – Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Rick Steves' Cruising the Mediterranean
- Rick Steves' The Story of Fascism
From fanciful castles as well as towering woodlands to enchanting villages and modern cities: with Rick Steves on your side, Germany can be your own!
Inside Rick Steves Germany 2019 you'll locate:
Comprehensive insurance coverage for intending a multi-week trip with Germany
Rick's strategic guidance on just how to get the most out of your time and money, with positions of his must-see favoritesTop sights and also covert gems, from the looming Zugspitze and jagged Alps to rustic towns and also excellent strudel How to connect with local culture: Wander a Kristkindlemarkt around Christmas, conversation with followers regarding the latest fussball match, or strike up a discussion over a glass of Berliner weisseBeat the groups, skip the lines, as well as prevent traveler traps with Rick's honest, amusing insightThe ideal places to consume, sleep, and also relaxSelf-guided walking trips of lively communities and also incredible museumsVital trip-planning tools, like just how to connect locations, construct your itinerary, and also obtain from area to position Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for checking out on the goUseful sources including a packing list, German expression book, a historic introduction, and recommended readingOver 1,000 bible-thin pages consist of every little thing worth seeing without evaluating you downAnnually upgraded details on Munich, Bavaria, Tirol, Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Baden-Baden, the Black Forest, Rothenburg, Würzburg, Frankfurt, Rhine Valley, Mosel Valley, Trier, Cologne, Nürnburg, Lutherland, Leipzig, Dresden, Berlin, Hamburg, and moreMake one of the most of on a daily basis as well as every dollar with Rick Steves Germany 2019.
Preparation a one- to two-week trip? Have A Look At Rick Steves Best of Germany.
- Publisher:Rick Steves (January 29, 2019)
- Paperback:944 pages
- Item Weight:1.15 pounds
- Dimensions:4.75 x 1.38 x 8.13 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#503,122 in Books
- #5 in Dusseldorf Travel Guides
- #6 in Cologne Travel Guides
- #7 in Hamburg Travel Guides