- Iceland with Cameron Hewitt | Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Iceland: The Ring Road with Cameron Hewitt | Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Iceland: Reykjavík Day Trips with Cameron Hewitt | Rick Steves Travel Talks
- The Ultimate Straddle: Iceland’s Great Fissure
- Iceland: Reykjavík with Cameron Hewitt | Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Reykjavík Highlights with Kevin Williams | Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Iceland: Travel Skills with Cameron Hewitt | Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Vík: Iceland’s Southernmost Village
- Rick Steves Iceland Guidebook
- Puffins, Black Sand Beaches, and a Windy Bluff in Iceland
Hike vast glaciers, admire steaming volcanic lakes, and discover the land of the twelve o'clock at night sunlight: with Rick Steves on your side, Iceland can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Iceland you'll locate:
Comprehensive insurance coverage for exploring Iceland, whether you've got a long layover in Reykjavík or two weeks to dive into the entire nation
Rick's strategic guidance on how to obtain one of the most out of your money and time, with rankings of his must-see favoritesTop sights and also hidden treasures, from the sensational northern lights to hidden walkings as well as comfortable bookstoresHow to get in touch with regional society: Soak in the well-known Blue Lagoon, example smoked fishes, and chat with locals in raw as well as wonderful country townsBeat the crowds, miss the lines, and also avoid traveler catches with Rick's honest, funny insightThe ideal locations to eat, rest, and unwind Self-guided strolling tours of lively Reykjavík and art as well as background museumsComplete, mile-by-mile driving scenic tours, consisting of the Golden Circle, the Ring Road, and a lot more, with referrals of Iceland's the majority of picturesque detours
Topographic maps for exploring on the goUseful resources consisting of a packaging list, an Icelandic phrase publication, a historic review, and also recommended readingOver 500 bible-thin pages include every little thing worth seeing without considering you downComplete, up-to-date information on Reykjavík, the Reykjanes Peninsula, the Golden Circle, the South Coast, the Westman Islands, West Iceland, The Ring Road, the East Fjords, as well as moreMake the most of on a daily basis and every buck with Rick Steves Iceland.
Broadening your journey? Attempt Rick Steves Scandinavia or Rick Steves Northern European Cruise Ports.
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 1st edition (March 27, 2018)
- Paperback:472 pages
- Item Weight:13.7 ounces
- Dimensions:4.63 x 0.88 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#97,745 in Books
- #28 in Iceland Travel Guides
- #112 in Hotels & Inns Travel Reference (Books)
- #136 in Travel Dining Reference