- Western Turkey
- Central Turkey
- Turkey with Rick Steves
- Istanbul, Turkey: Hagia Sophia – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Istanbul, Turkey: Grand Bazaar
- Istanbul, Turkey: Cosmopolitan New Town
- Istanbul, Turkey: The Blue Mosque
- Istanbul, Turkey: Topkapı Palace
- Kuşadası, Turkey: Cruises and Cuisine
You can count on Rick Steves to inform you what you actually require to recognize when taking a trip in Istanbul.
Adhering to Rick's self-guided scenic tours, you'll experience the marvels of East and West in this fascinating city– the resources of 2 fantastic empires. Check out among the world's biggest domed churches, haggle with sellers in the vibrant Grand Bazaar, and uncover the secrets of the sultan's harem in Topkapi Palace. Wander through huge mosques, store along sophisticated methods, as well as see whirling dervishes at work. Cruise ship the Bosphorus for a quick trip to Asia, and end the day relaxing in a Turkish bath.
Rick's honest, humorous recommendations will assist you to good-value hotels and also restaurants in wonderful communities. You'll learn just how to get around on the city's trams and also ferries, and which sights are worth your time and money. More than simply reviews and also directions, a Rick Steves manual is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Publisher:Avalon Travel Publishing; 7th edition (March 29, 2016)
- Paperback:476 pages
- Item Weight:13.7 ounces
- Dimensions:4.5 x 0.78 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#322,876 in Books
- #13 in Istanbul Travel Guides
- #63 in General Turkey Travel Guides
- #232 in Hotels & Inns Travel Reference (Books)