- Turkey with Rick Steves
- Central Turkey
- Western Turkey
- Istanbul, Turkey: The Blue Mosque
- Istanbul, Turkey: Grand Bazaar
- Istanbul, Turkey: Hagia Sophia
- Istanbul, Turkey: Cosmopolitan New Town
- Istanbul, Turkey: Golden Horn and Bosphorus
- Istanbul, Turkey: Topkapı Palace
You can count on Rick Steves to inform you what you actually require to recognize when taking a trip in Istanbul.
Adhering to Rick's self-guided scenic tours, you'll experience the marvels of East and West in this fascinating city– the resources of 2 fantastic empires. Check out among the world's biggest domed churches, haggle with sellers in the vibrant Grand Bazaar, and uncover the secrets of the sultan's harem in Topkapi Palace. Wander through huge mosques, store along sophisticated methods, as well as see whirling dervishes at work. Cruise ship the Bosphorus for a quick trip to Asia, and end the day relaxing in a Turkish bath.
Rick's honest, humorous recommendations will assist you to good-value hotels and also restaurants in wonderful communities. You'll learn just how to get around on the city's trams and also ferries, and which sights are worth your time and money. More than simply reviews and also directions, a Rick Steves manual is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 476 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 7 edition (March 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631213059
- ISBN-13: 978-1631213052
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars32 customer ratings