- Florentine Delights and Tuscan Side-Trips
- Siena and Tuscany's Wine Country
- Italy's Riviera: Cinque Terre
- Italy: Florence – Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Tuscany's Dolce Vita
- Florence: Heart of the Renaissance
- Rick Steves' Rome: Eternally Engaging
- Assisi and Italian Country Charm
- The Best of Sicily
- Rick Steves' Cruising the Mediterranean
From the Mediterranean to the Alps, from art to fine pasta: with Rick Steves on your side, Italy could be your own!
Inside Rick Steves Italy 2019 you'll discover:
Comprehensive insurance coverage for preparing a multi-week trip to ItalyRick's critical recommendations on how to obtain the most from your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favoritesTop views and also hidden treasures, from the Colosseum and also Michelangelo's David to corner trattorias and that ideal scoop of gelatoHow to connect with regional culture: Browse weekend break outdoor markets, uncover the kicked back rhythms of sunny Cinque Terre, or conversation with fans regarding the most recent football match (calcio, to locals) Beat the groups, skip the lines, and stay clear of visitor traps with Rick's candid, funny insightThe ideal places to eat, rest, and experience la dolce much nienteSelf-guided strolling tours of dynamic communities as well as extraordinary museumsVital trip-planning tools, like how to link locations, construct your travel plan, and get from area to place Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the goUseful resources including a packing list, Italian phrase book, a historic summary, and recommended readingOver 1,000 bible-thin pages include every little thing worth seeing without weighing you downAnnually upgraded details on Venice, Padua, The Dolomites, Lake Country, Milan, Italian Riviera, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Hill Towns of Central Italy, Siena, Tuscany, Rome, Naples, Pompeii, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, as well as much moreMake one of the most of daily and also every dollar with Rick Steves Italy 2019.
Preparation a one- to two-week trip? Look Into Rick Steves Best of Italy.
- Publisher:Rick Steves (September 18, 2018)
- Paperback:1242 pages
- Item Weight:1.35 pounds
- Dimensions:4.63 x 1.5 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#141,516 in Books
- #7 in Umbria Travel Guides
- #8 in San Marino & Umbria Travel Guides
- #150 in Hotels & Inns Travel Reference (Books)