- Travel Expert Rick Steves Pays His Staff Out Of Pocket As Travel Shuts Down Worldwide
- Germany's Dresden and Leipzig
- The Traveler’s Mindset: Rick Steves Stays Home – You Oughta Know (2020)
- European travel guide Rick Steves, stuck at home
- 5 Things American Tourists Shouldn't Wear in Europe
- Travel Guru Rick Steves' guide to marijuana: Europe vs. the U.S.
- How Romania Got Its Name…and Lost Its Historic Treasures
- AMSTERDAM FREE WALKING TOUR!
- Rick Steves Moneybelts
- Rick Steves' travel staff helps Snohomish County organizations as pandemic continues
Maximize each day and every buck with Rick Steves! This vivid, small manual is best for spending a week or much less in Amsterdam:
City strolls and also explores: Six comprehensive trips as well as strolls display Amsterdam's crucial sights, including the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, as well as the Anne Frank House, plus neighborhood goes through the Red Light District, Jordaan, and also the historical city centerRick's calculated recommendations on what experiences deserve your money and time What to eat and where to stay: Sample pickled herring and also friets with mayonnaise, conversation with locals over a pint of pils, and also cozy up in a canalside hotel Day-by-day schedules to aid you prioritize your timeA described, detachable fold-out map, plus museum as well as city maps throughoutFull-color, mobile, and also slim for discovering on-the-goTrip-planning functionalities like when to go, exactly how to navigate, basic Dutch phrases, and a lot more
Light-weight yet packed with beneficial understanding right into Amsterdam's background as well as society, Rick Steves Pocket Amsterdam really is a tour guide in your pocket.
Broadening your journey? Try Rick Steves Amsterdam & the Netherlands!
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 3rd edition (May 14, 2019)
- Paperback:185 pages
- Item Weight:7.8 ounces
- Dimensions:4.75 x 0.5 x 6 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#41,722 in Books
- #3 in Amsterdam Travel Guides
- #5 in Hong Kong Travel Guides
- #5 in General Netherlands Travel Guides