- Rick Steves' Pocket Amsterdam
- Travel Expert Rick Steves Pays His Staff Out Of Pocket As Travel Shuts Down Worldwide
- Packing Light & Right with Rick Steves
- Let Me Be Your Guide to the Best of Europe
- Rick Steves' Guide to Cuba
- Croatia: Adriatic Delights
- Packing Light & Right with Sarah Murdoch
- Rick Steves' "No-Travel Tips"
- Inside Romania’s Monument to Megalomania
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
Maximize each day and every buck with Rick Steves! This vivid, small manual is best for spending a week or much less in Amsterdam:
City strolls and also explores: Six comprehensive trips as well as strolls display Amsterdam's crucial sights, including the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, as well as the Anne Frank House, plus neighborhood goes through the Red Light District, Jordaan, and also the historical city centerRick's calculated recommendations on what experiences deserve your money and time What to eat and where to stay: Sample pickled herring and also friets with mayonnaise, conversation with locals over a pint of pils, and also cozy up in a canalside hotel Day-by-day schedules to aid you prioritize your timeA described, detachable fold-out map, plus museum as well as city maps throughoutFull-color, mobile, and also slim for discovering on-the-goTrip-planning functionalities like when to go, exactly how to navigate, basic Dutch phrases, and a lot more
Light-weight yet packed with beneficial understanding right into Amsterdam's background as well as society, Rick Steves Pocket Amsterdam really is a tour guide in your pocket.
Broadening your journey? Try Rick Steves Amsterdam & the Netherlands!
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 185 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 3 edition (May 14, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1641711175
- ISBN-13: 978-1641711173
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars99 customer ratings