- Rick Steves Pocket Paris
- Rick Steves' Pocket Paris
- France: Paris
- Rick Steves' Pocket Paris by Rick Steves, Steve Smith and Gene Openshaw
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- European Travel Skills: Packing
- Paris & the Heart of France with Steve Smith
- Rick Steves: I got pickpocketed in Paris!
- Rick Steves' Europe Preview: Paris Side-Trips
- France Travel Skills
Take advantage of daily as well as every buck with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is ideal for investing a week or much less in Paris:
City strolls as well as explores: Six comprehensive trips and also strolls display Paris's crucial sights, including the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, a walk along the Left Bank, and moreRick's tactical advice on what experiences deserve your time as well as moneyWhat to consume and also where to stay: Sip café au lait at a sidewalk café, conversation with citizens over a barbecue of camembert and also rosé, and also appreciate the lights of the Eiffel Tower from your balconyDay-by-day itineraries to aid you prioritize your timeA described, detachable fold-out map, plus museum as well as city maps throughoutFull-color, portable, as well as slim for discovering on-the-goTrip-planning functionalities like when to go, how to get around on the Métro, basic French phrases, as well as a lot more
Light-weight yet packed with important understanding right into Paris's background as well as culture, Rick Steves Pocket Paris genuinely is a tour guide in your pocket.
Expanding your journey? Try Rick Steves France!
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 4 edition (May 28, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1641711272
- ISBN-13: 978-1641711272
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 0.6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars129 customer ratings