- France: Paris
- RICK STEVES POCKET PARIS FRANCE TRAVEL GUIDE BOOK CLOSE UP AND INSIDE LOOK
- Paris, France: Belle Epoque Sights – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Paris, France: Carnavalet Museum and Remnants of Royalty – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Expert Rick Steves Pays His Staff Out Of Pocket As Travel Shuts Down Worldwide
- Rick Steves' Pocket Paris by Rick Steves, Steve Smith and Gene Openshaw
- France Travel Skills
- Paris & the Heart of France with Steve Smith
- 5 Things American Tourists Shouldn't Wear in Europe
- Paris: The Biggest Tourist Scams in Paris
Take advantage of daily as well as every buck with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is ideal for investing a week or much less in Paris:
City strolls as well as explores: Six comprehensive trips and also strolls display Paris's crucial sights, including the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, a walk along the Left Bank, and moreRick's tactical advice on what experiences deserve your time as well as moneyWhat to consume and also where to stay: Sip café au lait at a sidewalk café, conversation with citizens over a barbecue of camembert and also rosé, and also appreciate the lights of the Eiffel Tower from your balconyDay-by-day itineraries to aid you prioritize your timeA described, detachable fold-out map, plus museum as well as city maps throughoutFull-color, portable, as well as slim for discovering on-the-goTrip-planning functionalities like when to go, how to get around on the Métro, basic French phrases, as well as a lot more
Light-weight yet packed with important understanding right into Paris's background as well as culture, Rick Steves Pocket Paris genuinely is a tour guide in your pocket.
Expanding your journey? Try Rick Steves France!