- Rick Steves Pocket Paris
- Rick Steves' Pocket Paris
- France: Paris
- Rick Steves' Pocket Paris by Rick Steves, Steve Smith and Gene Openshaw
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- European Travel Skills: Packing
- Paris & the Heart of France with Steve Smith
- Rick Steves: I got pickpocketed in Paris!
- France Travel Skills
- 13 Ways How Pickpockets Rob You!
Rick Steves Pocket guidebooks absolutely are a tour guide in your pocket.” This colorful, compact 220-page publication consists of Rick’s recommendations for prioritizing your time, whether you’re investing 1 or 7 days in a city. Every little thing a busy vacationer demands is simple to accessibility: a neighborhood overview, city walks and also explores, sights, helpful food and accommodations charts, an appendix loaded with details on trip planning and also practicalities, as well as a fold-out city map.
Consisted of in Rick Steves Pocket Paris:
Sights: the Orangerie Museum, Rodin Museum, Cluny Museum, Army Museum and also Napoleon’s Tomb, Pompidou Center, Carnavalet Museum, and also Picasso Museum
Walks and Tours: the Historic Paris Walk, Louvre Tour, Orsay Museum Tour, Eiffel Tower Tour, Rue Cler Walk, Left Bank Walk, Champs-Elysees Walk, Marais Walk and Versailles Day Trip
[amazon_link asins=’B01N9P1QDH,0989226743′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jpiegom-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e65ce1f0-7d28-11e7-b018-53d36df45bf3′]
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 3 edition (June 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631215639
- ISBN-13: 978-1631215636
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 0.5 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars260 customer ratings