- RICK STEVES POCKET PARIS FRANCE TRAVEL GUIDE BOOK CLOSE UP AND INSIDE LOOK
- Rick Steves' Pocket Paris by Rick Steves, Steve Smith and Gene Openshaw
- France: Paris
- Paris, France: Belle Epoque Sights – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- France Travel Skills
- 48 HOURS IN PARIS ft. Secret Bars, Bakeries & Cheese – Our alternative guide.
- Travel Expert Rick Steves Pays His Staff Out Of Pocket As Travel Shuts Down Worldwide
- Paris, France: Carnavalet Museum and Remnants of Royalty – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide
- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
- Rick Steves: I got pickpocketed in Paris!
Rick Steves Pocket guidebooks absolutely are a tour guide in your pocket.” This colorful, compact 220-page publication consists of Rick’s recommendations for prioritizing your time, whether you’re investing 1 or 7 days in a city. Every little thing a busy vacationer demands is simple to accessibility: a neighborhood overview, city walks and also explores, sights, helpful food and accommodations charts, an appendix loaded with details on trip planning and also practicalities, as well as a fold-out city map.
Consisted of in Rick Steves Pocket Paris:
Sights: the Orangerie Museum, Rodin Museum, Cluny Museum, Army Museum and also Napoleon’s Tomb, Pompidou Center, Carnavalet Museum, and also Picasso Museum
Walks and Tours: the Historic Paris Walk, Louvre Tour, Orsay Museum Tour, Eiffel Tower Tour, Rue Cler Walk, Left Bank Walk, Champs-Elysees Walk, Marais Walk and Versailles Day Trip
[amazon_link asins=’B01N9P1QDH,0989226743′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jpiegom-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e65ce1f0-7d28-11e7-b018-53d36df45bf3′]
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 3rd edition (June 13, 2017)
- Paperback:220 pages
- Item Weight:8.5 ounces
- Dimensions:4.63 x 0.5 x 6.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#636,047 in Books
- #218 in Paris Travel Guides
- #726 in General France Travel Guides
- #1,083 in Maps (Books)