- Budapest: The Best of Hungary
- Czech Republic, Poland & Hungary Travel Skills
- Making Face Masks in the Czech Republic
- Watch with Rick Steves — Europe’s Quirky Museums
- Rick Steves on CBS's 60 Minutes
- Dubrovnik and Balkan Side Trips
- Rick Steves on European pickpockets
- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
- Rick Steves' "No-Travel Tips"
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
Maximize on a daily basis as well as every dollar with Rick Steves! This vivid, compact guidebook is ideal for investing a week or much less in Prague:
City walks and explores: Five in-depth self-guided strolls, consisting of a stroll from the Old Town Square to the Charles Bridge and scenic tours of The Jewish Quarter as well as Prague CastleRick's strategic guidance on what's worth your time and money What to consume and where to remain: Savor a traditional goulash stew, join residents over a Czech beer, and also remain in a charming resort in the Little QuarterDay-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your timeA detailed, removable fold-out map, plus museum as well as city maps throughoutFull-color, portable, and also slim for exploring on-the-goTrip-planning usefulness like when to go, just how to get around, standard Czech expressions, as well as moreLightweight, yet loaded with info on Prague's background as well as society, Rick Steves Pocket Prague truly is a tourist guide in your pocket.
Extending your journey? Attempt Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic or Rick Steves Eastern Europe.
- Publisher : Avalon Travel Publishing; 1st edition (May 31, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1612384986
- ISBN-13 : 978-1612384986
- Item Weight : 7.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.63 x 0.5 x 6.13 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #536,815 in Books
- #22 in Prague Travel Guides
- #25 in General Czech Republic Travel Guides
- #972 in Maps (Books)