- The Czech Republic Beyond Prague
- Prague, Czech Republic: Prague Castle
- Prague, Czech Republic: Charles Bridge and a Czech Language Lesson
- Rick Steves' Prague & The Czech Republic 2005
- Rick Steves Prague & The Czech Republic
- Prague, Czech Republic: City of Music
- Rick Steves' Prague and the Czech Republic (Paperback) – Rick Steves
- Rick Steves' Prague and the Czech Republic
- Prague, Czech Republic: Mucha's Masterpieces
Take in the elegance and also history of the “Golden City of a Hundred Spires”: with Rick Steves on your side, the Czech Republic could be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic you’ll discover:
Comprehensive protection for spending a week or even more exploring Prague as well as the Czech RepublicRick’s calculated suggestions on how to obtain one of the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favoritesTop sights and hidden gems, from the city’s magnificent Old Town Square and also Prague Castle to enchanting area bars as well as restaurantsHow to get in touch with local culture: Take a dip in freshwater peat health clubs, explore the medieval villages of Bohemia, or delight in a wine-cellar serenade with pleasant vintnersBeat the groups, avoid the lines, and also stay clear of visitor traps with Rick’s honest, amusing insightThe best locations to eat, sleep, as well as unwind over a glass of wineSelf-guided strolling scenic tours of vibrant communities as well as amazing museums Detailed maps and also directions, including a fold-out map for exploring on the move
Beneficial sources including a packing listing, a Czech phrase publication, a historical overview, as well as advised readingOver 500 bible-thin pages include every little thing worth seeing without evaluating you downComplete, updated information on Prague, Kutna Hora, Terezin Memorial, Litomerice, Konopiste Castle, Karlstejn Castle, Krivoklat Castle, Karlovy Vary, Cesky Krumlov, Trebon, Telc, Trebic, Slavonice, Olomouc, Kromeriz, Wallachia, Mikulov, Pavlov and the Palava Hills, Lednice and also Valtice, and also moreMake the most of daily as well as every buck with Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic.
Investing a week or much less in the city? Take A Look At Rick Steves Pocket Prague!
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; 9 edition (April 4, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631216198
- ISBN-13: 978-1631216190
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.9 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars49 customer ratings