- France: Provence & the French Riviera
- French Riviera: Uniquely Chic
- Provence: Legendary Light, Wind, and Wine
- French Riviera: Monaco – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- French Riviera: The Corniches and Èze
- Introducing Provence & the Côte d'Azur
- French Riviera: Cannes and Antibes
- Nice, France: Beaches, Pasta, and Perfume
- France’s Loire: Château Country
- Visit Provence – 5 Things You Will Love & Hate about Provence, France
Stroll spectacular coastlines, discover Roman damages, as well as take in the sun: with Rick Steves on your side, Provence and also the French Riviera can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera you'll locate:
Comprehensive protection for spending a week or even more exploring Provence and also the RivieraRick's tactical guidance on just how to obtain the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favoritesTop sights as well as covert gems, from the Pont du Gard aqueduct and also impressionist masterpieces, to warm rock towns and comfy vineyards How to get in touch with regional society: Relax at a waterfront coffee shop, dive into a dish of bouillabaisse, as well as watch anglers sail back to the harborBeat the groups, avoid the lines, as well as avoid vacationer catches with Rick's candid, funny insightThe ideal areas to consume, rest, as well as unwind over a glass of Provençal wineSelf-guided strolling tours of dynamic neighborhoods and unbelievable galleries Detailed maps for exploring on the goUseful sources including a packing listing, a French expression book, a historic summary, as well as recommended readingOver 500 bible-thin pages consist of everything worth seeing without considering you downComplete, current information on Arles, Avignon, Orange and the Côtes du Rhône, Nice, Monaco, Antibes, the Inland Riviera, as well as moreMake the most of every day as well as every dollar with Rick Steves Provence & the French Riviera.
Spending more time in France? Attempt Rick Steves Best of France.
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 13th edition (November 13, 2018)
- Paperback:555 pages
- Item Weight:15.5 ounces
- Dimensions:4.63 x 0.88 x 8.13 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#178,551 in Books
- #7 in Provence Travel Guides
- #135 in Hotels & Inns Travel Reference (Books)
- #170 in Travel Dining Reference